• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nket14h: Answering The 📞 From England

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I still don’t think he deserves the 14 btw.

But I’ve always been a way about squad numbers. Think we gave Saka, ESR and Eddie their numbers wayy to early.

Saka has grown into his now and fully deserves, ESR I prefer not to speak and Eddie is at least doing his number proud so far.
It’s just a number. It means nothing. Henry doesn’t seem bothered by Eddie getting 14 so why should we?

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I still don’t think he deserves the 14 btw.

But I’ve always been a way about squad numbers. Think we gave Saka, ESR and Eddie their numbers wayy to early.

Saka has grown into his now and fully deserves, ESR I prefer not to speak and Eddie is at least doing his number proud so far.

Half Baked Boo GIF

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
A year ago I saw him as a decent poacher but the development on his overall play has been insane. He's a real nuisance for defenders.

Still needs to work on his finishing though, had a great chance to score earlier but fired it straight at De Gea.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
A year ago I saw him as a decent poacher but the development on his overall play has been insane. He's a real nuisance for defenders.

Still needs to work on his finishing though, had a great chance to score earlier but fired it straight at De Gea.
I feel like Eddie a victim of circumstance. He was never going to displace Auba/Laca at 21 years old and that affected his development. But he’s a fighter, and didn’t feel sorry for himself. He maned up, got to the gym, improved his technique and looks like a seasoned PL striker. Needs to keep it up, but if he helps wins us the league, he automatically goes into legendary status for me.

Bucephalus

No doubt he can work on his finishing, but I don't think that one was bad. Ball suddenly there after ping-ponging around, and on a 180 degree spin, he put it low, hard, and on target. We've seen those end up in Row Z before.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom