• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Media Tears

Halend

These pricks have spent a decade and a half using Arsenal as a punching bag trolling for views and clicks and now they are scared that they have punched back and it might be coming to and end.

Legend14

Established Member
Tactically we had answers for them, especially after going behind. But we must give credit to Ten Hag's tactics which really suffocated us in the first half by staying narrow and blocking off our passing lanes, to great success. If you look at TP5's performance in the first half for example, specifically his mistake for their opener, you can see Ten Hag's tactics at work. Blocking off our lanes and forcing high turnovers more than we would have liked.

We were able to adapt will in the second half, by using the wide areas to get the ball high and exploiting the fact that they left 1v1 situations with our wingers, because they wanted to have central numbers.

There are lessons from this game, and Im glad we were faced with a performance like this, and the Newcastle one. This gives us good stuff to work on behind the scenes, and in the transfer market to come.

But my main point, United deserve credit for this game. They had a solid plan that was a genuine threat to us.

For the first 20 minutes, I agree. Thats when I turned it off and threw my controller. They surprised us because they were playing football. Beyond that I don’t think he had answers. The match is 90 min.

The rivalry creates the emotional intensity because no matter how much we dominate, its the final score that determines the boasting rights( see first match). Objectively, we ran them over.

blaze_of_glory

Tactically we had answers for them, especially after going behind. But we must give credit to Ten Hag's tactics which really suffocated us in the first half by staying narrow and blocking off our passing lanes, to great success. If you look at TP5's performance in the first half for example, specifically his mistake for their opener, you can see Ten Hag's tactics at work. Blocking off our lanes and forcing high turnovers more than we would have liked.

We were able to adapt will in the second half, by using the wide areas to get the ball high and exploiting the fact that they left 1v1 situations with our wingers, because they wanted to have central numbers.

There are lessons from this game, and Im glad we were faced with a performance like this, and the Newcastle one. This gives us good stuff to work on behind the scenes, and in the transfer market to come.

But my main point, United deserve credit for this game. They had a solid plan that was a genuine threat to us.
Yeah it's kind of odd, our stats show we had our best game of the season in a number of key areas but Man U still somehow did well and felt dangerous the whole time. Honestly a great game all around.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
326790220_572056168165018_7594354627046199011_n.jpg

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

To be fair as much as I can’t stand Neville what he’s saying makes perfect sense. Liverpool have had 3 seasons with 90+ points but only 1 title..
They’ve not got out of 2nd gear yet and are only 5 behind.

He can shove United finishing above us up his arse though. We cannot let that happen

TriniGunner

You know ball. It's also the reason Tomiyasu replaced Ben White. A lot of people say it was because he was on a yellow card but it was a purely tactical move that worked brilliantly. This is what you call...Strength In Depth!

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Neville is just an idiot. Either he hasn't really looked at what it would take for them to finish above us or he has and he's a complete ****ing *****.

We are currently on a 2.6 points per game average. If we dropped down to something like 1.8 PPG (last season's form) we'd finish around 85 points, which means Utd would need to go through the rest of the season only dropping 7 points to finish above that. Absolutely no chance of that happening.

Top Bottom