• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nket14h: Answering The 📞 From England

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He deserves an England call up, imo.

MA08

The interesting thing about Eddie is that he got one good chance against New Castle, Sp**s and United. All 3 of them on his wrong foot. And every time he hit it perfectly and forced the keeper to make a save.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Now he just needs a manager who gives a chance to youth and can improve a player by coaching.
He needs to change club for that!

Honestly, how many times did we have to read **** like that? Well, let's let bygones be bygones! Onwards and upwards! Victoria Concordia Crescit and all that! :thumbsup:

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Fourth in the league in just his fifth league start this season btw. He had five in eight starts last season already despite coming into a team in **** form. He keeps this up and Jesus should fight with Martinelli for game time.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Enough game time and he'll be rated higher than Dashford too, not even joking. Had a fraction of his game time in his career, always on at garbage time yet his goal/90 is better both this and last season.

Only thing the Manc does better is dive for pens and apeing Cristiano's chops coming like this

blrgooner

Established Member
Frankly don`t think he has hit his top level yet.. There is lots of potential here and I think he will continue to surprise people more.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

FnPJ-6-WYAAUEiq

FnPKeAQXkAAgZQ3

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Yes, MSc in organig chemistry. Woek as downstream process development scientist in the ever growing biosimilars field!
Excellent, my son did biomedical science (also a masters) and is now in the regulatory field, working for pharmas applying for licences etc. Wife has a chemistry degree - frankly, my school wouldn’t let me take any science O levels because they assumed (correctly) that I’d fail them all…:(

Excellent, my son did biomedical science (also a masters) and is now in the regulatory field, working for pharmas applying for licences etc. Wife has a chemistry degree - frankly, my school wouldn’t let me take any science O levels because they assumed (correctly) that I’d fail them all…:(

So they can decide what you can learn? Tbh I didnt mind science until very late. As soon as I put some interest it came very easy to me! If Im in your situation they would probably do the same!

But just remember we dont need degrees to cook and stir some **** up! 👀

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

So they can decide what you can learn? Tbh I didnt mind science until very late. As soon as I put some interest it came very easy to me! If Im in your situation they would probably do the same!

But just remember we dont need degrees to cook and stir some **** up! 👀
It was a religious jewish boys school - think extreme catholic but with beards and bagels. Honestly, it was an insane place back then, with 85 types of corporate punishment, a complete lack of professionalism and running wars between arsenal and Sp**s fans. My geography teacher was actually committed to an asylum, after he tried to pull over the basketball hoops in the playground with the school minibus (god knows why), amongst other lunacy.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I know people have rightly pointed out Martinelli’s form dipping with Eddie at CF over Jesus. But does anyone else think we’ve seen improvements to Saka’s and Ødegaard’s game? I feel like Jesus is a ball-dominant CF who can sometimes interfere with Saka and Ødegaard. However, Eddie isn’t that type of forward and allows the more bsll dominant players to shine. Just an observation.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I know people have rightly pointed out Martinelli’s form dipping with Eddie at CF over Jesus. But does anyone else think we’ve seen improvements to Saka’s and Ødegaard’s game? I feel like Jesus is a ball-dominant CF who can sometimes interfere with Saka and Ødegaard. However, Eddie isn’t that type of forward and allows the more bsll dominant players to shine. Just an observation.
Agree. I think GJ's absence means that there is nobody occupying Ødegaard's space. GJ looks the most likely replacement for Martinelli and I think he will be ordered to stay wide and not be given licence to roam so freely. It will be interesting to see him link up with Zinny.

Top Bottom