• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2022/23

Do you believe we can win the Premier League?

• Total voters

ThePortugueseGunner

Who would've thought that, with half of the season to play, half of the games left would be against the bottom half of the table. One could risk it all and guess that the other half will be against the top half of the table 😁

Silly jokes aside, if we keep up the momentum, there's really no excuse not to win home games against the likes of Southampton, Everton, Bournemouth, etc.

Arteta really turned me into a believer... I'm fully sold on the idea that it's either glory or last-minute heartbreak.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Who would've thought that, with half of the season to play, half of the games left would be against the bottom half of the table. One could risk it all and guess that the other half will be against the top half of the table 😁

A third of our remaining games are against the bottom quarter of teams… Would have been a more impressive thing to tweet about.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
My own forecast is that Arsenal will hit 95-92 points and City 90-93. This assumes we beat them at home. I actually am being very generous with City’s point total. I gave sort of the max estimate for them. I think in actuality they will finish in high 80s.

We actually don’t have a difficult second half of the schedule. If you had to rate tougher halves of the season on paper I don’t mean physically or psychologically of dealing with pressure i mean in terms of fixtures; we are through the tougher half.

We play Brentford at home, chelsea at home, City twice, Fulham away, Newcastle away, and a match at Anfield always tough. We lose everyone of these points, and we won’t, but win the less trickier fixtures we still finish with 86. 5 more than Leicester when they won and a respectable title winning number but not record breaking. I predicted only 9 points from that run of tricky fixtures and we finish with 95.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

My own forecast is that Arsenal will hit 95-92 points and City 90-93. This assumes we beat them at home. I actually am being very generous with City’s point total. I gave sort of the max estimate for them. I think in actuality they will finish in high 80s.

We actually don’t have a difficult second half of the schedule. If you had to rate tougher halves of the season on paper I don’t mean physically or psychologically of dealing with pressure i mean in terms of fixtures; we are through the tougher half.

We play Brentford at home, chelsea at home, City twice, Fulham away, Newcastle away, and a match at Anfield always tough. We lose everyone of these points, and we won’t, but win the less trickier fixtures we still finish with 86. 5 more than Leicester when they won and a respectable title winning number but not record breaking. I predicted only 9 points from that run of tricky fixtures and we finish with 95.

I said weeks go I think City will get around 86 points, so if we hit 90+ the league is ours.

Would actually be prepared to bet money they finish 5 points either side of 86

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I said weeks go I think City will get around 86 points, so if we hit 90+ the league is ours.

Would actually be prepared to bet money they finish 5 points either side of 86
Exactly where i have them mate. I said in my post i was giving them benefit of doubt. I think they will be in mid to high 80s. Yes they came back and beat Sp**s. But they conceded 2 goals to an anemic Sp**s attack we kept in our pocket for a 180 minutes

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Exactly where i have them mate. I said in my post i was giving them benefit of doubt. I think they will be in mid to high 80s. Yes they came back and beat Sp**s. But they conceded 2 goals to an anemic Sp**s attack we kept in our pocket for a 180 minutes

@DJ_Markstar and @farzad4daarse developing chemistry. There is literally no end to Arteta’s abilities. This is pure sorcery 🔥

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
18/19 PL Season

19 games Liverpool = 51 Points
20 games Man City = 46 points

22/23 PL season

19 games Arsenal = 50 points
20 games Man City = 45 points

This is why I'm still not super confident especially having to play them twice. We need at least 2-3 points (2 draws or 1W1L) from those fixtures.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Was listening to the Footbalistically Arsenal podcast this morning & they had Tim Payton.

He said at the same stage in our 1997/1998 Double winning season, the team had 32 points whereas we currently sit on a phenomenal 50!!

I certainly hope we go the distance & do what was thought practically impossible at the start of the season 🙏🙏🙏

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
I got us losing at City, drawing away to Fulham, Villa, Newcastle & Liverpool. That makes it a 96 point finish.

Being realistic we will probably lose a match we should win or get a bogus VAR decision.

I predict a 93 point finish. As long as we remain consistent, win our game in hand vs Everton & beat City at least once, we should be ok.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
With each passing day, I'm becoming more positive.

We've played 19 games, and some people focus on having the (home) game vs. City postponed. Meanwhile, we've played United and Sp**s twice already. We've had some tough games like Palace away, Brentford away, Chelsea away, Wolves away and Brighton away. Our game in hand is Everton at home.

Our difficult run of games start in April. It's January now. Jesus is coming back from injury in 4-5 weeks, meanwhile Nketiah is doing great. Our best ever start in the history of the Premier League. We were short in attack and added Trossard.

We are in an absolutely brilliant position with a young side that probably plays the best football in the league. We've past each and every test so far.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
18/19 PL Season

19 games Liverpool = 51 Points
20 games Man City = 46 points

22/23 PL season

19 games Arsenal = 50 points
20 games Man City = 45 points

This is why I'm still not super confident especially having to play them twice. We need at least 2-3 points (2 draws or 1W1L) from those fixtures.

City had Arteta then, so it's still advantage to The Arsenal!

Latest posts+

Top Bottom