• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Amadou Onana

Legend14

Established Member
Like the player. Starter quality at 6. Solves our “what if Partey gets hurts” problem.

If we really want Rice, not sure why we would target such a talent at 6.

And, of course, we should have sign when he was cheaper.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
View attachment 12588

Go onto page “6” on the Onana thread to see the comment itself.

Bellerin, Ramsey, Diaby, Partey and now Onana have joined the “Mitchlist of hate”.

This was quite clearly joke and jibe against the people with an agenda against any player under 5'10 and reffered them to as midgets and instantly dimissed them as being good enough.

Also I was proven right with Bellerin, Ramsey and Diaby wasn't I?

Bissouma and Wanyama- most of who wanted them when I didn't and I proven right again.

Glad partey has dramatically improved very recently, and hopefully he can keep this form up.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Looking at highlight videos, he loves a slide tackle and seems great at breaking up play. Didn't see many passes in the highlights

Anyone shed any light on his passing? People talking him as a Partey heir but Partey's best skill is passing not breaking up play

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Im 6ft 3 ffs what is this height bs all about?

Who the f*ck knows where it started.

Suffice to say, it had all parts of the AM bingo for typecasting players of African descent.

Football IQ (or lack thereof)
Height
Aggression

All that was missing was a mention of dreadlocks to complete the set :lol:

Mitch

Looking at highlight videos, he loves a slide tackle and seems great at breaking up play. Didn't see many passes in the highlights

Anyone shed any light on his passing? People talking him as a Partey heir but Partey's best skill is passing not breaking up play

I would say Partey best quality is not his passing but his ability to evade the press like Torreira.

Last edited:

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Who the f*ck knows where it started.

Suffice to say, it had all parts of the AM bingo for typecasting players of African descent.

Football IQ (or lack thereof)
Height
Aggression

All that was missing was a mention of dreadlocks to complete the set :lol:
You forgot age, baldness, religion etc mate

DanDare

Trusted ⭐

I would say Partey best quality is not his passing but his ability to evade the press like Torreira.
can't believe netflix bought utopia rights then didn't even make a remake but stopped UK one continuing

Mitch

Don't think Mitch rates Vieira honestly.

What I have done to suggest that?Because I said Bissouma and Wanyama weren't good enough for arsenal? There is a massive gulf in class between them two and Vieira if you hadn't noticed.

I've Always praised Vieira. Hell I'm probably one of handful old enough on here that actually remeber seeing him playing.

Last edited:

Mitch

can't believe netflix bought utopia rights then didn't even make a remake but stopped UK one continuing

I blame chanel 4 for cancelling it because Geordie shore was killing it the ratings.

It was HBO that bought the rights and had David fincher signed as director and the cast but pulled just before production over disagreement over budget costs.Then it got shelved for years before Amazon bought the rights. Less said about the American version the better.

Most underrated show ever and my favourite show after Game Of Thrones and the Wire.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
As I don't know the player, I've looked at an Everton forum how they feel about him. Given that he plays in such a **** side for only half a year in England as a young player, we shouldn't be too harsh.

They think he's a young guy with outstanding potential and most don't hope they'll sell. Also, he was absent at training because he was going to a wedding supposedly.

DanDare

Trusted ⭐

I blame chanel 4 for cancelling it because Geordie shore was killing it the ratings.

It was HBO that bought the rights and had David fincher signed as director and the cast but pulled just before production over disagreement over budget costs.Then it got shelved for years before Amazon bought the rights. Less said about the American version the better.

Most underrated show ever and my favourite show after Game Of Thrones and the Wire.
oh wow, didn't know they eventually made a US version. yeah man it's great. GoT doesn't belong in the same conversation as the wire or utopia tho man

Latest posts

Top Bottom