• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu’s Relentless Transfer Targets: January 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 7,563
  • Views 516,470
Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Just noticed now that this graphic is the A-M chessboard too as it has 8x8 pieces (users).

I hope @Heskey will explain his ideas behind this 32D galaxy brain mystery :lol:

@Furious as light king, @Yousif Arsenal as light queen
@Rasmi as dark king and @say yes as dark queen

Moving sideways:
Bishops: @sergio_giorgini @Nacho vs. @Oxeki and @GoonerJeeves
Knights: @farzad4daarse @A__G vs. @Tosker and @celestis
Rooks: @drippin @Makingtrax vs. @krackpot @Jasard
Pawns: @DJ_Markstar @Batman @hydrofluoric acid @ExtjExhtts @lomekian @Lady_Gooner @Toby and @2Smokeyy vs.
@field442 @Xln @Taylor Gang Gunners @Camron @bingobob @rich 1990 @samspade and @Jury
My name is literally The Dark Knight. 🤔

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I’m not buying the chiesa nonsense for the summer. But Martinelli has until the summer to convince he is starting material or we will spend big in his position

TakeChillPill

Established Member
I said way back during the Mudryk saga when everyone was fawning over Leao that people needed to watch him more because if they did he’d frustrate them and they’d be less in love with him.

I think I said something along the lines of him being so lax and loose technically that he had just as many fluffs and miscues as flashes of magic.

It’s not that he isn’t good or won’t be class, he still should be, but our players right now all seem to be showing just as much effort as they show skill, and Leao is way more skill than effort. He’d stick out like a sore thumb.
Sounds like gervinhio

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
He's been class the few games I've seen him. Would love him at Arsenal but I think Barca will get him in the summer to replace Busquets. They've been linked to him for a while.

Was watching some of his all touches compilation game by game and he seem to struggle quite a bit

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
I was hoping Jesse Marsch could've been successful (relatively speaking) with Leeds in the PL as it would've been a great story for the US but signing up a bunch of USMNT players isn't going to help him here. I wish those players well, of course, but I think he's hurting his future chances.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
yeah seem Elneny injury is more serious we'll need cover anyway hopefully don't leave this vital area short

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom