• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bundesliga Thread

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

1674751521637.png

Bayern Director sounds like he has an account on Arsenal-Mania, things you hate to see.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
**** Bayern, **** their paid and bought for refs and **** the entire state of Bavaria.

Such a frustrating watch at times with some of the calls.

Kolo big time again, but man, so infuriating watching Frankfurt in some of these games. Lindstrøm repeatedly makes these near-perfect runs in behind the defence, and then it's a sideways or backwards pass instead. I nearly threw my phone into the wall when Kamada almost lost the ball when he had a simple through ball on for Kolo's great run but luckily there's no stopping Kolo on his current form.

Is it just me finding that they ignore Lindstrøm (especially, but also others) when he takes those runs?
I just can't understand why a counter-attacking team like Frankfurt wouldn't chance it every damn time he takes those runs, because we've seen how clinical he is 1v1 several times this season already.
I wanted that to be a goal after the tunnel on Upamecano so badly.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Such a frustrating watch at times with some of the calls.

Kolo big time again, but man, so infuriating watching Frankfurt in some of these games. Lindstrøm repeatedly makes these near-perfect runs in behind the defence, and then it's a sideways or backwards pass instead. I nearly threw my phone into the wall when Kamada almost lost the ball when he had a simple through ball on for Kolo's great run but luckily there's no stopping Kolo on his current form.

Is it just me finding that they ignore Lindstrøm (especially, but also others) when he takes those runs?
I just can't understand why a counter-attacking team like Frankfurt wouldn't chance it every damn time he takes those runs, because we've seen how clinical he is 1v1 several times this season already.
I wanted that to be a goal after the tunnel on Upamecano so badly.
Tbf Frankfurt have been a bit off since the WC break, Götze Kamada Sow even Kolo Muani before today. Lindström has timed his return to form well but that's also the reason why they're a little off sync.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Big game in the title race right now actually.

Union Berlin having a top year but just conceded.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Can they actually win the league? Insane run they’re on rn.
No way.

Don't know how they are overperforming their xG and Points so much every season, some black magic. But would be sensational if they could get the 4th place behind Bayern, Dortmund and Leipzig. Think they will battle with Frankfurt for that place.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

No way.

Don't know how they are overperforming their xG and Points so much every season, some black magic. But would be sensational if they could get the 4th place behind Bayern, Dortmund and Leipzig. Think they will battle with Frankfurt for that place.

Bayern lost again 👀

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
All the three first in the table with 43 points atm. Adeyemi finally settled in the league in 2023, sadly got injured after his assist.

Top Bottom