• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
:lol:
Who wins in a AM v. RC interface and feature-set competition @farzad4daarse

Redcafe looks like you got drunk and threw that site together as a prank. Vomit on the screen mate. United are huge club though they got mad posters, oddly lots of Arsenal fans. Since i read Redcafe to hear them cry after United losses the last couple years, Gooners make up second biggest contingent of fans there.

The funniest thing is they trash our fans for being deluded and thin skinned, yeah it’s called giving a crap about your club you should try it Mercenary United. i actually think their site is so rigidly moderated honestly 90 percent of the posts sound like an AI bot

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

No chance. Anthony is fit and available. The other guy had mental breakdown
Just bookmark my post, we'll revisit. Btw your avatar is still twerking for us even after signing for that disgusting plastic club and putting in an 8.5/10.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
I think United are still quite far away from a proper title contender. They are hugely reliant on Casemiro in midfield, I don't think the rest has the quality required to compete 38 games. Up front, they're relying on Rashford and are missing a first team striker.

Their squad depth isn't all that either imo. People said Arsenal's bench was weak, they too have nobody to bring on except maybe Garnacho. They've only scored 32 goals in 20 games, the same as Fulham and Brentford and the worst from the rest of the top 9.

Don't get me wrong, Ten Hag is a great coach as I've said in the past. But he needs a lot of quality and depth in this squad, and he for sure isn't the guy to handle transfers. Otherwise, they're getting more Eredivisie bums. And then there's the other teams going for the title, including City, Pool, Chelsea and us.

myoldarsenal

Hilarious, the last few pages of their post match thread, these idiots called Pogue and 11101 are convinced it was an even game.

So 3-1 at OT where they were swarmed all game and lucked out of a stupid VAR call is a game they dominated
But 3-2 here where they were battered the entire match, we had 63 touches in their box the most by any team this league vs anyone, Saka had more touches in their box than their entire team in ours, is somehow an even game.

The irony of these ****** laughing at RAWK is probably lost at them.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Arsenal fans need to move on from Neville at this point, he's just trying to troll us and they are just giving him the views/interaction that he wants.

Take the piss out of him and have a laugh, sure...but the fans who are genuinely angry that T-Bag doesn't think we can win the league, who the **** cares what he thinks to be honest.

He's just some random pundit, him doubting us has ZERO impact on the title race.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I wonder who they’ll target to replace Eriksen long term. Casemiro will play the 6 role for a few more years, Bruno Fernandes plays further up, they need a ball playing midfielder.

I guess if they get CL then they might actually get de Jong? Seeing as Barca want Zubimendi to replace Busquets and Pedri and Gavi have the other two slots.

De Jong would probably suit playing as an 8 more than a 6 in the PL.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

I wonder who they’ll target to replace Eriksen long term. Casemiro will play the 6 role for a few more years, Bruno Fernandes plays further up, they need a ball playing midfielder.

I guess if they get CL then they might actually get de Jong? Seeing as Barca want Zubimendi to replace Busquets and Pedri and Gavi have the other two slots.

De Jong would probably suit playing as an 8 more than a 6 in the PL.

Kudus and De Jong are the names I'm hearing the most, a lot on Kudus recently.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Arsenal fans need to move on from Neville at this point, he's just trying to troll us and they are just giving him the views/interaction that he wants.

Take the piss out of him and have a laugh, sure...but the fans who are genuinely angry that T-Bag doesn't think we can win the league, who the **** cares what he thinks to be honest.

He's just some random pundit, him doubting us has ZERO impact on the title race.
What’s wrong with Neville doubting us? That’s his opinion. He’s been in title races and he thinks we could faulter.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I think United are still quite far away from a proper title contender. They are hugely reliant on Casemiro in midfield, I don't think the rest has the quality required to compete 38 games. Up front, they're relying on Rashford and are missing a first team striker.

Their squad depth isn't all that either imo. People said Arsenal's bench was weak, they too have nobody to bring on except maybe Garnacho. They've only scored 32 goals in 20 games, the same as Fulham and Brentford and the worst from the rest of the top 9.

Don't get me wrong, Ten Hag is a great coach as I've said in the past. But he needs a lot of quality and depth in this squad, and he for sure isn't the guy to handle transfers. Otherwise, they're getting more Eredivisie bums. And then there's the other teams going for the title, including City, Pool, Chelsea and us.

Agreed. I think Ten Haag is good and will build the best Man Utd team since Fergie, but there are also question marks.

100m on Antony is a massive red flag, I get there’s an adaptation period but the guy has no pace and is so one dimensional, really can’t see how you win a title with him in the team. Sanctioning a 100m move, having worked with him, is a sign he doesn’t have the best talent ID, which will be important as they need to make first 11 additions.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Until this tweet I didn't even realise they are in a final. Who are they playing?

Either Newcastle or Southampton.

Aggregates ahead of second leg semi final matches…

United v Forest (Agg 3-0)
Newcastle v Southampton (Agg 1-0)

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Man that tweet is f*cking embarrassing… yeah sure dude go ahead and celebrate your irrelevancy with a spot in the final of the Carbonara cup

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
No chance. Anthony is fit and available. The other guy had mental breakdown
They couldn’t wait to tear down Pogba, AWB, Maguire and even Rashford but they treat Sancho with kiddie gloves. At least those guys actually showed up and didn’t bottle it in their second season. Sancho couldn’t handle that criticism.

Explain please @Juan Matas Beard @UnitedBeard would those guys have gotten more support if they ghosted when they were in bad form?

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

You know things are going great for Arsenal when Pump is enquiring into why players from other clubs are so sh*t and have terrible acne.

Personally, I think it's because all the wingers at the club back Magnums inbetween matches and training sessions.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I will say their title contention threads at the caf were pretty funny. Meanwhile we are ridiculed as delusional fans for thinking we could win the title while being top all season. That Eddie goal all but shut that little bubble of delusion and showed which set of fans are delusional

Latest posts+

Top Bottom