• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Guide to sources

say yes

forum master baiter
Nah, I’ll continue to post him. As I always do when I post an “ITK”, take it for whatever it’s worth.

Also, his suggestion of a big named player was related to Aubameyang and not Mkhitaryan. Didn’t mean to confuse you with my post before.
And as I’ve also stated about “ITK”... I don’t doubt that some of these “personalities” have connections. They’re just victims of how the world of football business works. At any moment a deal can be seemingly done then taken off the table for whatever reason at the last second. Malcom seems to be that in this case - don’t forget all the other noise surrounding it, ie his agents in London, the message exchange with his mom, etc.

Are you on the wind up?

Arsestat isn’t “ITK” and he’s definitely not a “victim of how the world of football business works”.

Lad is one of the most obvious frauds I’ve ever seen on Twitter. Wayne Gooney with a better name.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Need to put moley football up there with Orny.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Whatever happened to Dank Memes?

Normally on the ball on all things relating to Arsenal.
It's better not to post anything than post rubbish every day like all those wannabe ITKs, that's why he's still one of the best in the business.

Last edited:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I'm just going to tell @albakos to import the Moon system the Barcelona Version of Eduardo Hagn uses for the credibility of their twitter sourced and you lot are going to have to deal with it.

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒

Good luck.

So what’s the difference between the two crescent moons? :lol:

Lightly fraudulent and very fraudulent?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
So what’s the difference between the two crescent moons? :lol:

Lightly fraudulent and very fraudulent?

gordon ramsey GIF

gordon ramsey GIF

Gordon Ramsey Idiot GIF

Latest posts+