• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss FA Cup 4th Round: Manchester City 1 - 0 Arsenal | Friday 27th, January | KO: 20:00 GMT | ITV

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_cityarsenalblog.jpg

Play the kids and bin this. Don't show our hand until we play them Feb 15th.

Screenshot-20230123-130238.png

3473fff4-f2b9-43c2-9b4f-0cf508ac3666.png

Prediction

Man city 2-1 Arsenal

Last edited by a moderator:

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Anyone give a toss about this dead competition?
No but for psychological purposes you can’t get hammered by your title challengers.

ESR-Trossard-Saka
Xhaka-Lokonga-Vieira
Tierney-Kiwior-Holding-Tomiyasu
Turner

I reckon City will turn up with something like this:

Grealish-Alvarez-Foden
Gundogan-Philips-Silva
Gomez-Laporte-Dias-Lewis
Ortega

TheGreatWright8

Player:Jesus
Go all in against them. Beat them and we are the strongest team left in the cup, so another good chance for a title. PL will be still very difficult, so we are not in the position to throw away possible titles.
Liverpool United Brighton and am pretty sure there's other teams am forgetting.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Most City fans on Blue Moon want strongest team possible to lay down a marker/get psychological advantage for the PL. I'm of the same mindset, need to go strong here and I don't doubt Arteta will, especially as there is an 8 day break between tomorrow and our game vs Everton.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Can't say I'm not worried about Partey if he plays. He is so important to us that we can't afford to lose him.

After thinking about this I realise my fear isn't based on any logic. When we playing 3 games a week for a stretch of games and the same player is playing in all of them, then yes, they're more likely to get injured. Fatigued players are more susceptible to injuries.

It has been 8 weeks since Ghana played their last game at the World Cup. Since then Partey has only played 5 matches (not counting the warm up games before the season restarted). Our next game is in 8 days, so if he plays in this game there is no reason why he should be at more risk from an injury. If he gets injured in this game, I don't see why he wouldn't have got injured against Everton if he was rested.

No need to worry about Partey for this game...we can leave that for when we have games coming thick and fast in the next few weeks and Partey is being wheeled out every 3 days 😬

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom