• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss FA Cup 4th Round: Manchester City 1 - 0 Arsenal | Friday 27th, January | KO: 20:00 GMT | ITV

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_cityarsenalblog.jpg

Play the kids and bin this. Don't show our hand until we play them Feb 15th.

Screenshot-20230123-130238.png

3473fff4-f2b9-43c2-9b4f-0cf508ac3666.png

Prediction

Man city 2-1 Arsenal

Last edited by a moderator:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I think it’s quite a useful learning point because I’ve no doubt internally they’re saying that they’d like to rotate players but they can’t because there simply isn’t the quality on the bench and you can’t get soundly beat with a B team cos that impacts momentum.

They’ll be saying “we need to invest so that next year we can comfortably rotate and be competitive in both competitions “

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Ramsdale
Tomi-White-Gabriel-Tierney
Partey-Xhaka
Saka-Ode-Nelli
Laca

This was the team when the home game came around 4 months later, little did we know but the starting 11 was starting to take shape nicely. We lost that game 2-1 but the performance was very encouraging.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Difficult. I would have a blend.

-----Trossard-------Nketiah------Martinelli
------------------Xhaka-------Vieira
---------------------------Lokonga
Tierney-----Gabriel---------Saliba------Tomi
---------------------------Turner

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Go all in against them. Beat them and we are the strongest team left in the cup, so another good chance for a title. PL will be still very difficult, so we are not in the position to throw away possible titles.

So let’s just say… you could have a 70% chance to win the PL by dropping out of the FA cup vs having a 40% chance to get PL title and the FA cup too… which would you pick?

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

If we have to compete fine. Understand getting battered does us no good. But please protect Partey. He gets injured and we are truly done.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
No but for psychological purposes you can’t get hammered by your title challengers.

ESR-Trossard-Saka
Xhaka-Lokonga-Vieira
Tierney-Kiwior-Holding-Tomiyasu
Turner

I reckon City will turn up with something like this:

Grealish-Alvarez-Foden
Gundogan-Philips-Silva
Gomez-Laporte-Dias-Lewis
Ortega
I like this line up although if possible, I wouldn't play Saka

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Partey can’t be risked. But he will be.
With Elneny out I’m afraid he has to be. Will be our first team pretty much. Maybe trossard, turner and tomi in. Tierney at a stretch. All the Ts 🤔

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Seeing goldbridge this worked up FOR us has my head in a right spin icl.

Tom Mix

I can’t tell if you’re joking or not…
I'm not. We have Lokonga. He is being paid, he is not being sold or sent out on loan. Far as I am aware Arsenal is not a charity. We need to protect our most important midfielder and not play him in this game, first choice replacement is injured leaving Lokonga - the second possible replacement - as the only available option. Play him. There's a huge chance he'll sink but if he swims it might be the making of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom