• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Everton FC: Everten Points Deducted

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
The Scouse Sp**s. Is there a point to this club anymore? Will anyone miss them
when they go down?What value do they bring to the PL? They can’t even bring us entertaining games in the Merseyside derby.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

They should go with Dyche tbh. He'll keep them solid mid-table for a couple of years and maybe they can plan for progression after that. Right now they need stability. With Bielsa it could go up in smoke.

Why wouldnt Bielsa provide stability?

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Bielsa is clearly the better manager. Dyche clearly the best fit for this particular job.

No way Bielsa could whip this squad into shape to play the way he wants before they get relegated.

Dyche will make them defensively sound, well drilled and hard to beat. He'll keep them up I just wouldn't give him a contract longer than 6 months If I were Everton.

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
Sort of Everton 🟦⬜ linked. Duncan Ferguson won't be back at Everton in any Coaching capacity. He has been appointed Head Coach at Forest Green Rovers. 🟩⬛
My Everton supporting Brother in Law text me about it. I work quite close to Forest Green Rovers ground. Maybe some pre season friendlies for FGR against Everton.

Screenshot_20230126-181149.png

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Ah total brexit football back to pl Everton fans should get use to long balls and defend all game lol.

Good we play before he get ideas to players but he'll definitely tell them to frustrate us

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Right appointment for Everton, under the circumstances.

Guess the "Arsenal are about to fall off narrative" gets another boost with Dyche joining, and Everton still having to play us twice. Look out for another six points lost now ;)

Latest posts+

Top Bottom