• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Moises Caicedo

Would you meet the £80m asking price?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I know.. and I know it’s the circle of football & they probably expect it. If it’s not us someone else will take him. But I dunno just can’t help feeling bad that these clubs over achieve then constantly have to start again..what’s the point in trying when your club just gets raided.

But like I said I’m weak 😂 I deffo get it tho.
Stop waffling man.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I've watched him like 3 games, so not that much. But in my opinion when comparing them, Zubimendi have better passing range and technique. Caicedo is better at interceptions and he's also more physical. The good thing with Zubimendi is that his release clause is like 50m pounds. But either way, if Edu and Arteta want Caicedo for real, I would definitely support it.

Yes, I hear you.

I think what's great is that we are looking at midfield and giving it the improvements needed to challenge. What's positive is that if we dont make it with Caicedo, then we look like we have other options too. The main thing being we are in the market.

Good time to be a Goon.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Chelsea will definitely come in for him. Boehly is obsessed with Arsenal and wants Chelsea to be seen as the undisputed biggest club in London. It’s also the last window they can amortise transfer fees over 8 years.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
3315-E907-2095-4-DB9-95-DE-9-FC1138-AFCD5.gif

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
There's few other guys who we can buy for 70 million who are more or less of similar quality. So if Todd will overpay and we get another guy then it's a perfect outcome.

Exactly at 70 million tons of good CMs you can have go ahead Sugar Todd pay 100 million for this one

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

One day Smokey out here asking for supplements in the gym thread, the other he can’t be arsed scrolling a web page.

One has to wonder Clive

You’re working overtime to connect the dots, I see.

Those Trossard nitty eyes incoming for you 🙏

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I’d rather have Rice, but that may just be because I’ve seen enough of him to know he’s top class.

Hope Caicedo isn’t another overhyped Bissouma type.

Think we're after both. Elneny gone soon, Xhaka might eventually move in the next two.

Yellow box could get into yellow box trouble.

Plus, this could be the only time window we might actually get to have a go at Rice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom