• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Moises Caicedo

Would you meet the £80m asking price?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I smell transfer request. I also smell it being ignored and him being told shut up and dribble

Are Brighton willing to see 75 million go away if he gets an injury? If so worried about current form why did they sell top goal scorer. Just give them their number as long as it is not too crazy

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
As fantastic a player as he is, he's not suitable for the role in deputizing for & eventually replacing Partey.
He could rotate with Xhaka and Partey. Any team in the world has use for players like Bellingham and Enzo.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Totally agree don’t know how he gets compared to Coq
Because he's underachieved in his career, fallen out with multiple managers and his mother is a nutcase. Coq didn't have the latter 2 problems but Rabiot has had a problem with consistency and attitude.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Are Brighton willing to see 75 million go away if he gets an injury? If so worried about current form why did they sell top goal scorer. Just give them their number as long as it is not too crazy
I think their denial is too strong. Brighton don’t want to send the message you can get their best players any time you want. Also I think top 5 teams will all want a new midfielder in the summer. He will be fine

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Some local paper
Sounds like Brighton will play hardball, and demand much more than we thought. I think there was some rumour that they want 100 million from Chelsea. Can't blame them.

Diesel

Honestly if u are a smaller club and chelsea come for ur player id set the price at 80 minimum. Especially with the shenanigans they been pulling.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
We need to be smarter and buy these lads before they get to the stepping stone clubs. Caicedo and Enzo were worth 5 million and 15 million less than a year ago (Enzo just 6 months ago) but they are suddenly 100 million players. Edu's got to do better, there was a lot of talk on him using his South American connections to give us an edge in probably the best talent pool but all he's got us is Marquinhos.
Much harder to do.

Albert Sambi Lokonga, Anderlecht captain, says hello.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

This is behind a paywall, but you can see this chart. Take into account that Rice and Onana play for relegation battling teams, who are 3 points apart from each other. In that sense for example Rice's Final 3rd Entries are very good. Bamba in a lower league, and Caicedo in a good team in EPL.

Zubimendi does look okay too, it's La Liga so 2nd toughest league in the world.

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Ff52be82d-2ddb-451e-81aa-eda1955e1592_1670x846.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom