• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Body Falling Apartey

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
If Arteta saw fit mentioning it it's probably not one of the less painful ones.
They asked him why Partey was subbed and he said it was a precaution because he got hit in the ribs. I didn’t see any collision that made it seem like something serious.

Malky

Established Member
If TP5 has to miss games, can we just slot Zinchenko at centre mid? Doesn't he play there for Ukraine MNT? I'd rather that than freaking Sambi
That's what I'd expect we'll see - Xhaka Zinchenko in midfield with Tierney at LB. Would like to think that midfield is more than good enough for most games.
Other options is White in midfield with Tomi at RB. Basically anything but Lokonga starting PL games :shivering:

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Wasn't able to watch the game. Do we know how long Partey is expected to be out for? Will he make the City game in mid Feb?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Initial thoughts though? I'm so done if he is missing the City game.
People at the game said he didn’t seem to be visibly effected. You never know but right now it looks like they were being cautious. If he had cracked or fractured ribs you’d think he would be walking around with a big ice pack around his torso.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

A guy in Aussie Rules broke multiple ribs and got concussed in a grand final in the late 80s. He vomited a bit then played on, kicked a few goals, they won. Probably couldn't do that these days though.
Is he alive now?

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
People at the game said he didn’t seem to be visibly effected. You never know but right now it looks like they were being cautious. If he had cracked or fractured ribs you’d think he would be walking around with a big ice pack around his torso.

He was in so much pain he couldn’t continue he said.

Top Bottom