• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Charlie Patino: No Swan Song Afterall

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
alan-partridge-soccer.gif

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Incidently, AMN is also playing as a right back for Southampton. Not setting the world alight.
AMN is a idiot. He could have been a solid utility player. Sometimes first choice for Arteta. Awesome in FA Cup run.

Some players simply think they are better than they are and demand to be starters. With right attitude like El Nenny, he would have been trusted squad member. His situation is having the wrong people around him. I think similar to NBA Players when rejecting big contracts because they feel disrespected ilonly to find out no other team out there will treat him as good.

DuBB

AMN is a idiot. He could have been a solid utility player. Sometimes first choice for Arteta. Awesome in FA Cup run.

Some players simply think they are better than they are and demand to be starters. With right attitude like El Nenny, he would have been trusted squad member. His situation is having the wrong people around him. I think similar to NBA Players when rejecting big contracts because they feel disrespected ilonly to find out no other team out there will treat him as good.

Honestly, his attitude towards being a trusted squad member or playing in a position that he didn’t think he was mirrors his playing style - way too casual and cool for the room to have made it.

I just think those moments where he looked good were a purple patch, and everything we’ve seen since is his real level.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Didn't realise Blackpool were near the bottom of the table. I'm thinking he might have a **** second half of the season when it comes to playing time. A dinosaur like Mick McCarthy will more than likely favour experienced heads in a relegation battle.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Didn't realise Blackpool were near the bottom of the table. I'm thinking he might have a **** second half of the season when it comes to playing time. A dinosaur like Mick McCarthy will more than likely favour experienced heads in a relegation battle.
He was already benched last night. We'll see if he started on the weekend.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

That was my fear when McCarthy was appointed too. He has played quite a bit, but we'll see how it pans out. Blackpool have been poor all season, and I'm not convinced it will change much under McCarthy.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Not sure it will help if McCarthy just want to lump it up to Gary Madine.
He's started him most games since he's been there tbf to McCarthy and Patino hasn't played much different - he's still contesting a lot of duels and having to play longer passes. So I have to think that he'll continue to start games regularly.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I hope they get relegated for letting their best player in the bench. What a shame of manager. Call him back... I don't think they have better training installations than Arsenal, and if he is not going to play then he better stay with our first team training.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I hope they get relegated for letting their best player in the bench. What a shame of manager. Call him back... I don't think they have better training installations than Arsenal, and if he is not going to play then he better stay with our first team training.
In a way, it's part of growing as a person and he needs to fight for his place there. It's a valuable experience, even though it's not a pleasant one

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Blackpool play at home to Rotherham tomorrow. A proper relegation battle. We'll see if he starts in that one.

TheDrunkenMaster

God you guys are overdramatic, he might start the next match he can’t play every game of the season he needs a break every now and again. A championship season has 46 games it’s impossible to play in every match

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Yeah it’s pointless him staying there. McCarthy is a dinosaur of a manager.

Just call him back

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I still think in a long ball play style he can have his place. He's the best passer they have, and fair enough that you'll prefer to launch the ball from the fullback position, but what does it help if the ball ends up in the stands?

He's played quite deep for them as a deep playmaker, that could work even in a direct way of playing.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom