• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Moises Caicedo

Would you meet the £80m asking price?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Everyone knows it’s too much money, we know it and they know it, but it’s also absolutely the right player.

Arteta wants energy, he wants to press and win the ball back early to smother teams with sustained pressure. Caicedo fits into that because he’s very high energy and extremely good in all defensive aspects. He can win the ball back and get the team back on the attack. He’s an excellent player but moreover he fits the coach’s style.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
I find this public stance by Brighton fascinating.

Apparently they bought him for less than £10m ?

Being offered £60m would represent a £50m profit. Most clubs would snap that up without even thinking.

I think this public stance by Brighton is to save face a bit ? They are probably a bit pissed off at constantly seeing their best players leave. This season moreso, given their league position & the fact we took Trossard of them already.

They have become the new Southampton. Their best players bought cheap & sold at massive profit. On one hand it's good business, but on the other it's not great PR. They just get labelled a feeder / stepping stone club & dont get taken seriously.

If we offer £75 or £80m that would be insane profit. At the end of the day, Chairmen are businessmen & money talks..

My hunch is this will happen if the we show them the money...

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

What's up? Been to the gym, I'm a lot balanced now in body mind and soul.

I'm too lazy to look for myself, any news? Come on share ffs

Hi mate, hope you worked hard. Partey isn't injured and expected to be fit for Everton. We have made a new bid for Caicedo up to 70M according to the daily mail.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Being offered £60m would represent a £50m profit. Most clubs would snap that up without even thinking.

I think this public stance by Brighton is to save face a bit ? They are probably a bit pissed off at constantly seeing their best players leave. This season moreso, given their league position & the fact we took Trossard of them already.

They have become the new Southampton. Their best players bought cheap & sold at massive profit. On one hand it's good business, but on the other it's not great PR. They just get labelled a feeder / stepping stone club & dont get taken seriously.

If we offer £75 or £80m that would be insane profit. At the end of the day, Chairmen are businessmen & money talks..

It seems they absolutely don’t want to sell though. We said the same about Villa just add few more millions and they will buckle. We honestly should just sign Haidera from Leipzig and move on

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

They know they can get more and are going to extract maximum value.

Thats all there is to it. Why take 60m when you know Arsenal are coming back for seconds and that there's every chance Chelsea joins in with an even bigger bid.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Oh cut this fvcking crap please. Modern slavery? Get a grip. This 3k stuff is not even true afaik.
👍
Yeah Modern Slavery lol🤣.
Even if he was on 3k a week that would still give him around 150k a year which is a top percentile wage in most Countries. It's similar to what the prime minister earns ffs & thats b4 win bonuses.

I really don't think Moises is visiting the soup kitchen anytime soon.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
What's up? Been to the gym, I'm a lot balanced now in body mind and soul.

I'm too lazy to look for myself, any news? Come on share ffs

Brighton lot are worried about you.

02-DD765-E-90-A1-45-D1-A834-A249-CB0-E6-A4-E.jpg

Don't know what this club is thinking, I feel sick, my only hope is that Elneny is back sooner than expected. He's not good enough either but he's 100x better than Sambi

I'm having a meltdown boys sorry for my behavior in advance for the rest of the evening

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Demanding players respect their contract is so overly simplistic.

If someone offers a fair fee but the club hold out then trying to force it through is fair game.
It's the irony for me. Everyone is all about players needing to respect their contract when clubs don't do the same. If a player is rubbish no one tells the club to respect that 5 year contract. Everyone is okay with clubs doing all manner of underhanded tactics to get that player out.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
80 million it seems is what is required. We were going to have to pay if we want him. Ideally 70 million as he doesn't become our record transfer then.

AMN, Balogun, Tavares, Lokonga, Holding, Tierney.

What's that worth. 130 million?

Pretty much covers Rice and Caicedo. That's without europa league, Champions league revenue and a potential title.

It's pretty much a no brainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom