• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sambi Lokonga: Sam Be the Man in Midfield?

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

The only player I could imagine taking an animated bollocking from is Xhaka really, the rest of the squad are school children who would get drapsed in public.

I do not think Xhaka would react like Ødegaard. Ødegaard probably have been reading AM experts about Lokonga positioning hence that reaction from coach Ødegaard.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Kinda funny to see Ode quiet most of the time then go skengman mode for Sambi

Ødegaard has clocked the fans and Arteta are onto him and playing up to it in my opinion as I can't see what he did being worthy of that reaction. All these guys do f*cksh*t on the pitch all the time he's silent.

Sambi really should have stood up for himself, but he seems a bit too moist. These are the little things he will probably learn for his next club.

Reactions: A_G

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
The only player I could imagine taking an animated bollocking from is Xhaka really, the rest of the squad are school children who would get drapsed in public.

Xhaka doesn’t take out his frustration on any one player like that. Xhaka was trying to guide Sambi calmly, I saw many hand signals during the game. Reminiscent of how he was trying to help Nuno Tavares towards the end of last season (I.e. that West Ham game).
If Xhaka’s not happy with the performance he addresses the whole team.

Gn1212

Ødegaard has clocked the fans and Arteta are onto him and playing up to it in my opinion as I can't see what he did being worthy of that reaction.

Sambi really should have told him to stfu but he seems a bit too moist, these are the little things he will probably learn for his next club.
He told him to mark Bernardo. Sambi didn't, Bernardo is free to get the ball and he does.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Seeing Ødegaard react like that makes me think that Sambi Lokonga must be underperforming, getting told off and shouted at by the coaches in training very often.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Seeing Ødegaard react like that makes me think that Sambi Lokonga must be underperforming, getting told off and shouted at by the coaches in training very often.

Being direct and bollocking each other is good, but I rarely see that with these boys it's a bit out of character.

So when I see it being done to the guy who barely plays, against City no less who are difficult to track, I'm going to poke fun at it cause I'm not buying it.

Ciscoo

You can see why we took a punt on him. For better or worse though, Mikel prefers players who find ways to contribute even if they’re not in form. It’s like how Wenger preferred to rely on players to solve problems themselves. I’m doubtful that Sambi has much potential in that regard tbh. He has certainly shown that he won’t develop this as a backup.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Being direct and bollocking each other is good, but I rarely see it with these boys it's a bit out of character.

So when I see it being done to the guy who barely plays, against City no less who are difficult to track, I'm going to poke fun at it cause I'm not buying it.

He’s getting the Nuno Tavares treatment. Remember the documentary? “DO YOU WANT TO PLAY CHAMPIONS LEAGUE?”

Macho

Dusted 🔻

It's a cutthroat business anyways and Sambi showing so much weakness and visible sadness was his biggest mistake. You can't ever show how you're feeling to this rabid fanbase or these boffin teammates otherwise you're finished.

The only real remedy if you are sh*t is to mindlessly run around passionately in circles like Martinelli and Eddie did back when their contributions were not tangible, then at least you have some hustle and it's less embarrassing.

I think turning down that reported loan was a mistake from Mikel if it was truly on the table.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Why are people defending this fraud? Because he can touch a ball with his feet?

I think he's not going to cut it and he's got to go, if that's defending him then guilty.

I'm genuinely more amazed at how much of a p*ssy he is to take that from Ødegaard really. Eye opener to his pecking order in the squad, Ødegaard is blatantly someone you could tell to shut up.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The City players were kinda bullying Zinchenko post game yesterday, Walker was literally picking him up and pulling his ears ffs 😅

Wonder if that's Lokonga's role here?

Macho

Dusted 🔻

The City players were kinda bullying Zinchenko post game yesterday, Walker was literally picking him up and pulling his ears ffs 😅

Did Ødegaard give Walker a bollocking? I bet he didn't. Prob took a warm shower with Tets instead.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Did Ødegaard give Walker a bollocking? I bet he didn't. Prob took a warm shower with Tets.

"Can't believe how those City ****s are treating my good friend Olek over there, I tell ya Sambi is gonna get a right good kicking in the changing room over this!"

... Captain Norway

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

This soft yute is literally getting walked all over 😭 Albert “The Doormat” Lokonga

You hate to see it.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I think he's not going to cut it and he's got to go, if that's defending him then guilty.

I'm genuinely more amazed at how much of a p*ssy he is to take that from Ødegaard really. Eye opener to his pecking order in the squad, Ødegaard is blatantly someone you could tell to shut up.

Ødegaard’s literally the captain though and there’s probably a reason for that, like people probably respect him as a person, so most teammates wouldn’t be telling him to shut up.

I don’t know what he did wrong with his positioning cos I don’t understand football like that, but the least a player can do is fackin run around a bit yknow. Sambi can’t even do that.

No sympathy for him whatsoever tbh. You can be bad technically or have no positional awareness, but there’s no excuse to not run around a bit more.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Ødegaard’s literally the captain though and there’s probably a reason for that, like people probably respect him as a person, so most teammates wouldn’t be telling him to shut up.

I don’t know what he did wrong with his positioning cos I don’t understand football like that, but the least a player can do is fackin run around a bit yknow. Sambi can’t even do that.

No sympathy for him whatsoever tbh. You can be bad technically or have no positional awareness, but there’s no excuse to not run around a bit more.

I just couldn't have it from Ødegaard and I just can't hide my disappointment I'm afraid.

He's a mute captain with absolutely no facial hair, Sambi needs to get it together.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom