• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Moises Caicedo

Would you meet the £80m asking price?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

catfight GIF
Romano was student of Di Marzio before he went on his own after establishing relationship with all his contracts. They been beefing a while

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

If this is rejected can we please just move on?? There must be another CM somewhere with the amount of money we’ve got to work with

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Ok i knew this deal was happening as soon as they stopped playing and practicing the kid. That is not how you bring a malcontent back in the fold that is Bloom protecting his 80 million pound asset on the eve of cashing in.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Bloom will say its a sh1t offer and he have all the power.
They‘re trying to get Bloom to engage at some level. If his position remains that the player isn’t for sale this is surely over and they’ll turn elsewhere. If they receive any positive indication they’ll try and split the difference. What they don’t want is to continue bidding against themselves. Tbf if they did, it‘s a tactic that would see then fired from The Apprentice, ffs.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Bloom will say its a sh1t offer and he have all the power.
he have power but he stuck with player who want to leave if Caicedo didn't announce he want to leave then yeah i'd agree 70M won't be enough but now Brighton have decision to make. if 70M we pay alot upfront then its very acceptable bid.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
If it gets rejected I’d walk away. 65+5 is a very high bid. Rice is waiting in the summer. Pray to god on Partey’s injury. Trust to fate.

I ain’t getting fleeced by a guy called Tony Bloom ffs.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

A reminder the article from Mokbel goes on to say if the bid is rejected, Arsenal will walk away..
If that is true, then they try the bluff I was talking about. It's possible they don't rate him that high with that little experience or something. But if they bluff, they have to have a backup plan.

I doubt this fee is enough 5-10 million more would do it. So it's interesting if Mokbel is right about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom