• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Deadline Day: January 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halend

I was reluctant to get involved in the Edu discourse but questions have to be asked now.

I have no faith he can get a Rice or Leao over the line this summer.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

We need to watch this and how it relates to Caicedo. I bloody hope Edu and Arteta have made it clear to the lad that we’ll be back. He should just hold firm for the rest of the season.

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction

We need to watch this and how it relates to Caicedo. I bloody hope Edu and Arteta have made it clear to the lad that we’ll be back. He should just hold firm for the rest of the season.
with FFP Chelsea can't pay £90m once time for Caicedo?

SA Gunner

with FFP Chelsea can't pay £90m once time for Caicedo?

No I'd be surprised if they can do that.

Chelsea are relying on instalments to fit into FFP. I havent checked their numbers exactly, but I can bet that they wont be able to match us with large upfront payments.

The only thing that gets Caicedo to Chelsea is if Brighton ****s with us and does a deal to suit them.

SA Gunner

They can easily spread a bigger transfer fee for Caicedo over a number of years. Release Caluse was the main problem they had with Benfica.

We can do that as well, in fact I'd bet we are in a better position than them to do it.

The issue is not that, its Brighton's unwillingness to sell. If they get Caicedo today, then you can be sure that Brighton, like Shakthar, have deliberately ****ed us, and Chelsea did some shady, under the table stuff to sweeten the deal.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
We can do that as well, in fact we are in a better position than them to do it.

The issue is not that, its Brighton's unwillingness to sell. If they get Caicedo today, then you can be sure that Brighton, like Shakthar, have deliberately ****ed us.

Mate they can offer much more than the 75 Mill we were offering.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Enzo staying and Jorginho coming to us weakens Chelsea quite a bit.

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
No I'd be surprised if they can do that.

Chelsea are relying on instalments to fit into FFP. I havent checked their numbers exactly, but I can bet that they wont be able to match us with large upfront payments.

The only thing that gets Caicedo to Chelsea is if Brighton ****s with us and does a deal to suit them.
The only thing because Brighton doesnt want to sale. If Chelsea bid £90m on instalments and Brighton accept. We can bid the same and pay once time or more upfront to hajack the deal.

That is just my dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom