• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Deadline Day: January 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I wonder what they do with Gallagher if they can't get Enzo. They could even pull the plug on the Jorginho deal.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if we see reports for Caicedo and a 90m bid from Chelsea.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
This feels like one of those consent ads. You know the one where the couple both say "I Consent," and then Jesus is beside them saying "I don't,"

Arsenal Fans are Jesus in this scenario.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Mate they can offer much more than the 75 Mill we were offering.

I doubt that, not with the amounts they have already spent upfront for players like Mudryk and Felix for example.

The reason why they cant go for Enzo is not because 120m is just too big. Its because FFP is stopping them from spreading out that cost over years and years. As they've done with Mudryk.

So no, I dont think they can just pull out a 75+ in one go.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

We can really stiff them over Jorginho.

They’re well over 25 now right and if Gallagher is staying how will they free up space?

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
I doubt that, not with the amounts they have already spent upfront for players like Mudryk and Felix for example.

The reason why they cant go for Enzo is not because 120m is just too big. Its because FFP is stopping them from spreading out that cost over years and years. As they've done with Mudryk.

So no, I dont think they can just pull out a 75+ in one go.

That will happen from this summer. Problem they have is that Benfica does not want the payment in too many installments. They can easily pull out upto 100Mill for Caicedo if they wanted to.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if we see reports for Caicedo and a 90m bid from Chelsea.

If Brighton allows them to take Caicedo for probably 10m more than us, then that is a royal **** up from Arsenal and some dodgy **** from Brighton.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
There rumors about we letting Lokonga go.

I dont think we should we'll be short in midfield again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom