• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mohamed Elneny: One Mo Year

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
i don't think so because that would been season over they say he out for long period likely 3 months at least.
With Jesus, we knew right away it was 3 months. I guess it was also leaked by Brazilian/World Cup media and not Arsenal media. There's a chance, you're right.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Sad to see a player injured.

That likely see him done with us as well? Given his contract.

A bad way to go, even if I never fancied the player much.

Pulp

Hopefully he will return before the season ends so he gets a decent sendoff at the Emirates at least. Been a loyal servant to the club. Never complained about essentially being a bench player for most of the time he was at Arsenal

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
Arsenal-Mania pretending to be sad :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ed Helms Wow GIF by BuzzFeed

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Never nice to see a player get injured.

Think he'll be missed more as a personality than a player though if we're being brutally honest.

If it is a season ender he got a goal in his last match for Arsenal, a good way to go.

Bagels

Trusted ⭐

I think I may be one of the few here who actually appreciated Elneny as a player. Did his job and filled his role with the utmost professionalism.

It about was time for him to go, but it’s a shame after all his years of service that it ends with a catastrophic injury.

Hope it’s a healthy recovery.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I think I may be one of the few here who actually appreciated Elneny as a player. Did he job and filled his role with the utmost professionalism.

It about was time for him to go, but it’s a shame after all his years of service that it ends with a catastrophic injury.

Hope it’s a healthy recovery.

You’re not alone, you know ball. A fine little player Mo

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I think I may be one of the few here who actually appreciated Elneny as a player.

Some could see what he brings on the pitch.

He brought so much rage and the repetition of his short comings on here and I never understood it, kinda glad that’s done now.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He signed a few months before we lost the title to Leicester, a lot of players from 2016 on (managers too) felt that anger from the fans until this new batch with Arteta really.

Was a fine squad player here, even picked up some silverware here in a very difficult time for the club...If Oxford is his last game as an Arsenal player (he leaves scoring a goal and was he maybe captain that day too?) he can leave here proud.

Top Bottom