• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Deadline Day: January 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
The rumour was that Benfica thought Chelsea will pay ~120 million release clause amount of money in installments, or more, like it looks like now.

But Chelsea came to offer 85 million or something in installments. And Benfica said, no way.

So now Chelsea has bent over and pays what they want, to get the guy. It's not some master negotiator stuff. Anyone can do it.

Let's agree to disagree.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League

You thought deadline day couldn't be worse?
You beat me to it. Elneny and Jorginho??? And I thought we were gonna be a serious club agsin. And just you wait when Patino/Skelly/Nwaneri decide to leave because they won’t get any minutes over El Sideways and Whoreginho.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Imagine what Sgt Sean has up his sleeve for Headowninelli 😤

He’ll struggle against the Irish Dani Alves at Everton. Funny that it was only a few weeks ago when Mitoma put him in a spliff.

Makes you wonder…

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Hahahah the panic begins, people really think Jorginho and Elneny will be the future midfielders they plan for. Good stuff, classic AM.

If true, I assume this is the last day you can use the option for another year, so they can sell him next year for some minor fee.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
they really extending him to get like 5M in summer? really just no point anymore no disrespect for Elneny but it's the time for him to move on? guy seem happy play 10 games a season.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
why the hell we would extend Moh another year? we should move on from him we refusing to act serious in midfield area or what?

They're only going to add one midfielder in the summer now Jorginho has signed so they likely see extending him as a cheap option and let's them have 5 midfielders in the squad. It tells me this loan for Lokonga is definitely a shop window loan. He's gone.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
They're only going to add one midfielder in the summer now Jorginho as signed so they likely see extending him as a cheap option and let's them have 5 midfielders in the squad. It tells me this loan for Lokonga is definitely a shop window loan. He's gone.
Lokonga will likely be going but our midfield area the average age is 30 years old we seriously need young midfielders they should get Rice at least and build from there.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

This is actually a good move so we get money for him in the summer
Smart move because we will have the oldest midfield in the PL with xhaka, party, el neny and Jorginho in their 30s. Experience

And El Neny is not gonna move in the summer. He is happy to be here and not play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom