• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Deadline Day: January 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
Yeah like we moved on the likes of AMN and bendtner we kept extending until we released them. Arsenal has long history of extending players they can’t sell in the hope they get someone interested in the future which never happens because they don’t play

Who do you think is gonna buy el neny that has been injured badly for 5 months in his 30s?

We'll see in the summer, if he's still here 1/9 2023, then Edu needs to hide.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

seriously thought everton will get few players in but to end up with nobody Dyche got tough job to get them into safety.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

may as well extend Holding because he is depth player and top guy we seriously need to move on from these guys last 2 days we look acting the club who is in mess during covid and not 2023 Arsenal who top of league lost one game from 19 games.
They would extend Holding too if needed, it will give more leverage in negotiations when selling. More money.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Weve tried regularly to shift Elneny and he ended up on loan to Turkey. He is now older and will just be off the back of what looks to be a bad injury requiring surgery. People here laughed at paying 10m for Jorginho who is by any measure a significantly better player than Elneny.

Not sure many clubs will be offering five million for Elneny. It seems completely unnecessary.
A club might offer 1-2 million. That's money too. We don't know how bad injury it was. If they extend, I assume not the worst injury.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
El Neny has no impact on transfers you cry babies.

Wish him a safe recovery and happy to keep seeing that lovely smile.

What if you should be bringing in both Rice and Caicedo? How does Elneny, Jorghinho and TP5 fit into that?

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
People always talk up how much players like Elneny love the club etc.

If we're being brutally honest though it's probably because he know by rights he shouldn't be at this level that he appreciates it so much.

Jenko was the same to a more extreme degree :lol:

Just let him go to Turkey or wherever on a free this summer.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

If we're being brutally honest though it's probably because he know by rights he shouldn't be at this level that he appreciates it so much.

It what's best for him and the club.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Also: something something The egyptian Cedric/Jenko etc etc

WiscoGooner8

I’d love to be at a big club above my level, get paid 5m a year to train and have no expectations about my level of play too.

sdotzdot

Established Member
What if you should be bringing in both Rice and Caicedo? How does Elneny, Jorghinho and TP5 fit into that?
Stuff of dreams.

If that happens El nenys 50k a week salary for one year (just over £2m for the entire year - not season) and Jorginhos remaining one year contract have no bearing. We're talking pocket money over £70-80M transfers, I think people need to put the actual numbers into perspective before they start getting up in arms. El nenys contract genuinely has no impact whatsoever on anything we'll do in the future and the only way I see people cannot recognise that is just because they're generally angry atm.

Can also easily loan out the latter next season somewhere in Italy should he be surplus to requirements, however I do not see us getting both Rice and Caicedo so still think he plays a part even next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom