• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jorginho: Gorgeous Jorg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Looks like I've come out 🔛🔝

images
i get angry every time i see this picture.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Pretty happy with this all things considered, when it was apparent Brighton wouldn't budge I just assumed we wouldn't end up with anyone so to get in a quality player with his experience and leadership qualities at this stage is a massive bonus for us.

The Tir Na Nog kiss of death, this guy is going to absolutely suck, confirmed and here we go!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Trossard and Jorginho will add nice experience hopefully they push us to achieve something special this season.

UkrArsenal

Have nothing to suggest he won't be motivated he comes across a consummate professional, it's literally just previous business that has made me say this.
The problem is not in the footballer Jorginho himself. As in the fact that he is a former Chelsea player. I really hate this club.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

The problem is not in the footballer Jorginho himself. As in the fact that he is a former Chelsea player. I really hate this club.

I think there were many options in world football for sure, so yeah I hear you.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

People were saying that it's telling that Jorginho had not signed a pre-contract with anyone, so he must be bad. Or something similar. This got one idea to my head looking at what Jorginho said about almost joining Arsenal earlier, but it didn't happen and it wasn't his choice.

So.. we know Edu "taps up" players. They had Trossard also as an backup. Now they got Jorginho. Did Edu tell Jorginho to wait until the end of the window before any agreements for summer, because there might be a chance that Arsenal wants him if their other targets don't land?

I actually think this might have happened.

Artemis

Will give us great depth. Excellent signing.

My only bit of worry is that he's an ex-Chelsea player, and I hope to God he doesn't become Willian 2.0

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
When all is said and done, when the applause dies down and the last drop of wine is drunk- All you can do is just sit back and marvel at our lot in life. Former Ballon D’or contenders like jorginho queuing up to play for our great and glorious manager. How does that Dickensian saying go? “It was the best of times…”

Jorginho vs Partey? I could talk about football IQ here, but I think I’ll leave that for another day. For today, St George is reborn, and this time he will not be a martyr. Go forth our chosen one. To pastures near and far and spread our dominion beyond all those who dared doubt you. And when you reach the promised land, remember the filth we delivered you from and marvel at how far you have travelled!

Latest posts+

Top Bottom