• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jorginho: Gorgeous Jorg

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Not saying this signing will be a hit, but Jorginho's on half the contract length and will be a backup which already gives him the upper hand on Willian.

Also coming into a completely different team, already a couple upsides from the Willian deal. Cautiously optimistic.

If he wasn't from Chelsea I'd be a bit more confident.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Tbh we did well. A signing in defense, a signing in midfield and a signing in attack. Our bench became a lot more title race worthy. Jesus to come back, maybe ESR fit one day. Forget about the dream signings, Arsenal PL Dream 2023 starts now.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

This is apparently vs. Partey. Not sure why there isn't names on the photo, but it is mentioned in the comments. Red colour is Jorginho.

He hasn't done much attacking wise this season, but that can be affected by his role, bad attackers etc. xG buildup is at least very good and he does add goal probability enough.

FnwyZfUakAAlPQN

This is vs. Caicedo.

FnwxxdLaEAAJzh5

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Now that the dust has settled its time to get behind him.

I've thought about it a lot and would I rather Arsenal have £10m lying down the back of the sofa now or have the ability to play Jorginho against the likes of Roma in the EL and have him to come on when we are 2-0 against a weaker premier league side to slow play down and control possession or help us do that.

And I think it's obvious I'd rather have the player. At 31 he will add some value to our squad.

And after all. He only needs to literally have 4 or 5 good games in the next 20 matches that will hopefully see us win the league and he will go down as a success not a failure.

Jorginho is now a red and every fan should be backing him. Because if we are backing him, and he's backing the club and fighting for us to win what we can that's good enough for me.

Tom Mix

Remember Xhaka redemption arc? Everyone hates Jorginho too, but not for long! Arteta will do his magic.

One of the best things about this is that Jorginho has been durable like Xhaka. Just turned 31 years old, it's nothing for a midfielder who hasn't been injured much in his career.

I wouldn't have thought Boehly sells him to Arsenal in a title push, but thanks Boehly! Trossard and Jorginho are EPL proven players who will help a lot. Along with Kiwior of course hopefully also this season already. Next summer will be BIG.

Now please people don't give Chelsea fans the pleasure of seeing Jorginho booed if he makes some mistake. We need to back this team especially this season.

Give Jorginho the Saliba treatment if he makes a mistake. The aim is the title, and we support The Arsenal!
Don't worry. He won't hear the boos on the internet. The real fans at the stadium always give our players 100% support.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Take guys like this over ****s that beg to leave their respective clubs. Only drives up the price and proves they are troublemakers. Dodged it twice this season

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
IMG_20230131_155044.jpg

Did we sign a coke junkie? That look!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-31-15-49-00-256_com.instagram.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-31-15-49-00-256_com.instagram.android.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 5

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
People so hard on Willian. Who took a pay cut to leave us. Yeah it didn’t work out, but it definitely wasn’t the worst deal ever. Has nothing on all the deadwood of the 2010s.
He was horrible and awful, but at least he had honour and accepted he was bad. So I give him that.

Top Bottom