• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Deadline Day: January 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
giphy.gif

An Arsenal fan definitely shagged his wife

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Why andy still angry? You have won you kept Caicedo also i hope our fans stop getting into his posts. Leave this guy alone

Reactions: A_G

Goonger

Feck me, that Andy Naylor is fast making it to the top of my cnut list, and he's meant to be a proper journalist as well?!

Maybe he wouldn't get bullied by Arsenal Twitter if his Tweets didn't come across like a petulant child in the first place.

His tweets about how Brighton getting all that money from Arsenal and how we can't recruit as well as they do? It's called football heirachy. You sign a bunch of players, a lot are good like White, Caceido and Mitoma, some are less good like Maupay and Mooy, we let you filter the ****, sign the best ones, and you get a nice premium for that.

Your doing well, your place in the food chain is secure, be happy at that and don't throw your dummy out the pram when the big boys come to feast. Your club are perfectly entitled to not let them feast all the time, you don't need to act like a child about it the occasions that it does.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not only andy these selling clubs journalists always get triggered when top 4 or top 6 club try buy thier player.

I'm totally sure we into some battle with westham journalist because we'll buy Rice.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
If bidding 70m for a player has “burnt bridges” between clubs then f*ck ‘em, they can find someone else to bid that much. I’d rather not deal with them in the future.

Your entire model is buying low and selling high. If you get butthurt when someone bids high, you’ll find the model breaks down.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Need Ziyech to kick up a fuss and poison the rentboy dressing room. Chelsea obviously ****ed him over but also PSG who let Sarabia go and have no backup to Messi now, hope this motivates them to raid Chelsea for their top talent next summer.

Boehly really came into that club and made the entire football world his enemy within six months :lol: this is the guy who after coming in presented Tuchel the 4-4-3 formation he wants to see start so I shouldn't be surprised but still how do you **** up the paperwork *three* times???

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Need Ziyech to kick up a fuss and poison the rentboy dressing room. Chelsea obviously ****ed him over but also PSG who let Sarabia go and have no backup to Messi now, hope this motivates them to raid Chelsea for their top talent next summer.

Boehly really came into that club and made the entire football world his enemy within six months :lol: this is the guy who after coming in presented Tuchel the 4-4-3 formation he wants to see start so I shouldn't be surprised but still how do you **** up the paperwork *three* times???

Chelsea basically said to everyone they signed last summer and the summer before that you’re all trash and need replacing. Even guys like Sterling must be thinking what the ****?

Absolute shambles, I don’t want anyone to buy any of their absolute crap 😂

TornadoTed

Established Member
It was a good transfer window, if you look at all our rivals squads on 1st January compared to 1st February.

Arsenal - Definitely stronger
Man City - Weaker
Newcastle - Maybe stronger but Gordon has been pretty poor this season.
Man Utd - Weaker, I don't think Sabitzer will fill the void left by Erikson
Sp**s - Stronger, although I don't see where Danjuma fits in when Richarlison hardly gets a start. There is also no guarantee that Porro is instantly an upgrade on Doherty.
Liverpool - Stronger although I don't fear Gakpo much if I'm honest.
Chelsea - Stronger but they are too far back to be seriously called a rival this season.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Chelsea basically said to everyone they signed last summer and the summer before that you’re all trash and need replacing. Even guys like Sterling must be thinking what the ****?

Absolute shambles, I don’t want anyone to buy any of their absolute crap 😂

Sterling is better than any of the wingers they signed as well and now the club and the fans want to bin him after half a season in a struggling team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom