• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Premier League: Everton 1 - 0 Arsenal | Saturday 4th, February | KO: 12:30 GMT| BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_everton-arsenal.png

This should be relatively straightforward, the new manager bounce not withstanding.

Screenshot-20230128-152222.png

Screenshot-20230128-152237.png

Screenshot-20230128-152251.png

Screenshot-20230128-152321.png

The starting xi picks itself, unless Partey is not fit enough to start and Lokonga takes his place.

8f9bf26f-4004-49f7-9de4-c9ccf7ca79ae.png

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Their morale is pretty low. If we play seriously and score early I see it being 3-0.

Otherwise I'd take a dodgy 1-0 win.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Considering we don't know Partey's current status, there's actually a not zero chance we see Jorginho on Saturday, so as to not rush Partey back.

Goonger

Lets make Dyche's first game, as enjoyable as we made Koeman's last...

...state of Cech on their 2nd, good thing we are past the days of Chelsea cast offs eh!?

I'm sure that's the last time we beat them at their ground. 3 defeats and a draw in our last 4 games there, and they've been dug ****e all that time.
We certainly owe them 1 there. Go all out, strongest team and get the W.

Pulp

This should be a routine win. We talk about new manager bounce, but I reckon the team want to win after losing on the Etihad.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Looking forward to recommencing the title charge again after all the transfer shenanigans.

Anything other than 3 points here would be a massive failure. Hoping Trossard gets some minutes & Martinelli gets back on the scoresheet.

0-2. Eddie & Martinelli.

Buhry

Established Member

Any news on ESR? Not that I'd expect him to play any part in this game but man needs to get back in the squad allready.

Edit: i allready googled dumb mods

Last edited:

TheGreatWright8

Player:Jesus
I'm too lazy to look for myself, any news on ESR? Not that I'd expect him to play any part in this game but man needs to get back in the squad allready.

It maybe a good thing if he's out for that game as Everton would hack him to pieces.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
@A__G is the guy for this.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The last time we played at Highbury, Thierry was the star...but the last time we played in red and white at Highbury, a certain Dutchman made sure it was a special day...

..PS...

Edu putting Arteta on the floor for the first goal, is pretty funny with hindsight...especially after that Rangers v Arseal comp from 2003 came out, were Edu spent most of the game trying to break Mikel's leg too 🤣

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

The last time we played at Highbury, Thierry was the star...but the last time we played in red and white at Highbury, a certain Dutchman made sure it was a special day...

..PS...

Edu putting Arteta on the floor for the first goal, is pretty funny with hindsight...especially after that Rangers v Arseal comp from 2003 came out, were Edu spent most of the game trying to break Mikel's leg too 🤣

There is & always will be only one Dennis Bergkamp!! And it is a privilege that he will always forever be associated with the Arsenal.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Dyche will have them well up for the game, expecting a 'reducer' on Saka from one of their cloggers in the first few minutes.

We're due a win away at this lot. And we've done well at trickier away grounds than this but I'm still not confident. Mind you I wasn't confident against Sp**s so hopefully we get the same result.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Agree with the above. A fast start with an early goal is key here. The longer it stays nil nil the longer Dyche and co will feel confident their game plan is working and the more resolute they'll become. I want their game plan out the window in the first 20 minutes. Or even better force them to stick to it, 2 nil down worried about getting beat 4 or 5. See the game out as a training exercise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom