• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: Saint Nic Is Back

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

No GIF

Completely unaware the manager and the entire fanbase hates his guts.
Check the comments under the tweet.

Mikel might hate him but it's mostly positive. Some want him back as depth, some aren't willing to sell if the fee is terrible and some think that he'd do better in this current team.

Reactions: A_G

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Check the comments under the tweet.

Mikel might hate him but it's mostly positive. Some want him back as depth, some aren't willing to sell if the fee is terrible and some think that he'd do better in this current team.

Was just kidding as per the gif.

Not actually sure why A__G bumped this, just gave an opportunity for people to regurgitate tired tropes for the umpteenth time for no real reason.

Just need "if only he had a football brain" comment to round it off. That team is crazy though.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Just need "if only he had a football brain" comment to round it off. That team is crazy though.
I bet when he plays fifa he just runs into blind alleys and continously shoots from 40 yards.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Was just kidding as per the gif.

Not actually sure why A__G bumped this, just gave an opportunity for people to regurgitate tired tropes for the umpteenth time for no real reason.

My man got excited Pepe plays ultimate team ‘Omg footballers are just like us’ face ass

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Is there a chance we sell him this summer? Hopefully someone like Roma coughs up some cash as I doubt Nice will be able to afford him

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Is there a chance we sell him this summer? Hopefully someone like Roma coughs up some cash as I doubt Nice will be able to afford him

Chance we could but he's not had the best of seasons in France.

Our 72m pound man has talent but if we manage to sell ngl it would probably be nearer to Pablo Mari type money rather than the 10s of millions we would like.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Missed half of the season through injuries, was OK a few times I looked but nothing special.

Don't think we can sell, most likely another loan even though I'd like to have him as a backup for Saka but won't happen with Arteta obviously.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom