• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 22 (Feb 3-8)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,580
  • Views 62,398

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It's going to change. If they stick with Potter, they will solidify and move upwards. Don't get fooled by the current situation.
Probably true, but I don’t think he will be able to shake the oodles of money spent conversation. If he doesn’t do well, they bin him for not performing with an obscenely expensive squad. If he does well, they will say that it’s not tough to do when you spend this amount of money.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Mudryk will always need time to preform he was up against 40 years milner he still lack sharpness. I don't think we'll see his best and enzo until next season.

This Chelsea seriously unbalanced who is the goal scores who the creators ? Potter will need to find right balance or its too late for him.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Chelsea are doing the same yet opposite of what Arsène had to do after we moved stadiums, it's so bizarre how more isn't being made of this.

They are acting like they are going through a transitional phase and have to rebuild, but are spending more money than anyone has ever spent to do it....they are going from 3rd to like max 7th in one season, despite spending a billion dollars...what 😅

Genuine madness what he happening there, makes no sense.

Just null and void the ****ing club, tbh ..no one would miss them at all, their fans can just become City fans, no difference in them really.

REWB

It's going to change. If they stick with Potter, they will solidify and move upwards. Don't get fooled by the current situation.
Not every situation is like Arteta's situation mate, you dont need 3 years to make it work. We needed 3 years because we literally had a championship defense and could only spend 70m ish a summer. Chelsea have a top drawer team after spending 600m! its not the same! Potter needs to produce next season or he'll get the sack. No way will he have 3 years and he shouldn't after spending that much.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Probably true, but I don’t think he will be able to shake the oodles of money spent conversation. If he doesn’t do well, they bin him for not performing with an obscenely expensive squad. If he does well, they will say that it’s not tough to do when you spend this amount of money.
Aye, that is really their culture. Sack and spend. I do think they have a chance to break from that now. Potter is a good manager, and the owner is new. I hope for our sake that they'll keep sacking, but I think they might be more wise now.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
I'll fill in the rest.

then during one particular sneeze he realized what kind of contract he signed. That he could have had it all and is instead trapped in hell.....

At least I assume that's what happened because he became unresponsive right afterwards and his eyes were completely soulless. We left some leftover fish and chips with him for him to eat his sorrows away. Afterwards me and Azpi are taking him out to a welcome party for having fully arrived at Chelsea. And yes, its the saddest thing you can imagine.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Not every situation is like Arteta's situation mate, you dont need 3 years to make it work. We needed 3 years because we literally had a championship defense and could only spend 70m ish a summer. Chelsea have a top drawer team after spending 600m! its not the same! Potter needs to produce next season or hill get the sack. No way will he have 3 years and he shouldn't after spending that much.
Nah man you need time for the players to acclimatise plus time for the players to learn your tactics.

200M or not they’re still young players who are developing themselves, regardless of moving to the toughest in the league in the world, new culture, teammates, language etc.

REWB

Nah man you need time for the players to acclimatise plus time for the players to learn your tactics.

200M or not they’re still young players who are developing themselves, regardless of moving to the toughest in the league in the world, new culture, teammates, language etc.
It took Tuchel 3 games for the Chelsea players to learn his style of play. Infact you could see Tuchel's style of play instantly.

As you said, new player so It'll take a bit of time but after a pre season next season they better finish in the CL. He cant finish 8th.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom