• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Premier League: Everton 1 - 0 Arsenal | Saturday 4th, February | KO: 12:30 GMT| BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_everton-arsenal.png

This should be relatively straightforward, the new manager bounce not withstanding.

Screenshot-20230128-152222.png

Screenshot-20230128-152237.png

Screenshot-20230128-152251.png

Screenshot-20230128-152321.png

The starting xi picks itself, unless Partey is not fit enough to start and Lokonga takes his place.

8f9bf26f-4004-49f7-9de4-c9ccf7ca79ae.png

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
What the heck is wrong with ESR. Dude got injured coming back from injury.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He'll be asked to defend more than actual do his thing also he back playing on wings and not number 8 where he was best everton player i feel sorry for him lol

Yeah sadly I doubt he'll play number 8 under Dyche, best he can get is 10 behind the striker. Dyche wants defensive security from his two CM's.

I think he should be thinking about a move in the summer for his own sake tbh unless he wants to get stuck back on the wing mostly doing a lot of dog work.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Keown struggling with the one word answer concept.

Martin got rattled that freaking Stepanovs could take his place in the team, so not surprised he isn't the most composed of pundits 😅

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

I'm not surprised. When you've missed as much football as ESR, it's common to get some initial niggling injuries. I just hope he and the club can get through it so he's back as a bench option ASAP.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Following perfectly in the footsteps of his father Jack Wilshere, he must be a proud dad right now!

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Dyche has much better tools at his disposal with the likes Onana and Iwobi, compared to the pretty basic bog standard players he had at Burnley. His players were either technical sounded but lacking in the athletic department or where physically very good but maybe not brilliant technically. It'll be interesting to see what he can do with these types of players. Onana is not a player you want performing a Jack Cork type role, you want him driving forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal

Latest posts

Top Bottom