• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Jesus: Will He Score Again?

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Bit of a shame they’re all a similar style though don’t you think. No team is too good to not have a BMUT in its ranks. Utd have Weghorst, Bayern have Choupo-Moting.
I think Jesus Nketiah and Balogun are a good variety of strikers. Even just Jesus and Nketiah. Jesus is an all round striker and is almost at elite level when it comes to everything but scoring. Nketiah is a decent all round striker who has a real knack for goal.

Maybe the only one missing would be a large striker good in the air, but thats being picky.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
AM is very anti Indian. I don’t know where this came from
Not me mate, you are good G homie; it gets worse when there is a non white guy gets in power like your PM. That really excited and energizes bigotry in the USa in 2008, i almost wish Obama wasn’t elected despite rating him because frankly the reaction of the hillbilly trash in America wasnt worth it mate. You tell me which of the trolls are a fascist and i will kick em for you. Pm me G; warpath is my default mode.

ThisFather

Fan of Alpha Males
He's like Benzema back in the early Madrid days. Undroppable because of how important his general play is to the team. And how much the fluidity suffers when he's not there.

Need him back asap. He's too important to our attack.

He's one of those players that might not score a lot himself. However, because of him the team will score more compared to when he's not there. It's where stats don't tell the story. Only those who watch can tell.

Tnegs

His return will give everyone a lift. We’ve done incredibly well without him and Nketiah deserves huge praise for that but the return of the messiah is a next level event.

MATHEO

Just realised that we had 3 goalless games out of the last 5, I've complained about Eddie not contributing enough to our game despite scoring in that thread so I'll put this stat here.

I've predicted this fall and even thought that Nketiah is a worse downgrade than Elneny & Holding (not saying that he's a worse player but in terms maintaining the level of the team, difference between the sub and the starter), tactically we rely so much on the striker in the buildup and linkup play, probably one of the most crucial positions to be occupied by highly technical players. I would've prioritised signing a striker and a winger during the window, but anyway the signings made were OK. Hope Jesus comes back to his level quickly.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I would've prioritised signing a striker and a winger during the window, but anyway the signings made were OK. Hope Jesus comes back to his level quickly.
Signing a striker in January gets you overpriced Lucas Perez level player who would block any path Balogun would have to the team.

They signed Trossard who has played as a striker for Brighton.

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game

Latest posts

Top Bottom