• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 22 (Feb 3-8)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,580
  • Views 62,701

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Agree on experience not so much on depth. They sent Cancelo out at LB and as we see when KDB ain’t playing they are a different side
They beat Sp**s 4 - 2 withour KDB. And historically they've played many games without KDB due to his injury record.

Think City have plenty of depth. Kdb, Foden, Gundagon not playing today. They've started Álvarez and Silva who usually start on the bench.

It would be unwise to write City off at this stage.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
They beat Sp**s 4 - 2 withour KDB. And historically they've played many games without KDB due to his injury record.

Think City have plenty of depth. Kdb, Foden, Gundagon not playing today. They've started Álvarez and Silva who usually start on the bench.

It would be unwise to write City off at this stage.
I don’t write them off but Foden and Gundogan been pretty bad this year. I think it is a coin flip even though we hold the lead

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Btw I e heard from several girl friends that they think Grealish body is peak attractiveness

A reference for all you gym merchants out there

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Btw I e heard from several girl friends that they think Grealish body is peak attractiveness

Grealish’s bank account is peak attractiveness mate some women would sex a walking piece of poo if the guy is famous

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

He must have the oddest looking outfit! With his all black shoes he looks like a 1970s Russian ballet dancer... :facepalm:

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom