• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 22 (Feb 3-8)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,580
  • Views 61,966

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Why is this on Haaland though?

Going from Zinchenko, Dias, Laporte and Cancelo last season to Ake, Lewis, Walker and Akanji and they are conceding more goals? Shouldn’t be a surprise or on Haaland. Pep is washed.
It’s weird how none of these pundits can’t see the obvious. But they are too obsessed with hot takes and saying the man who will shatter the pl season scoring record in a season being bad for his team. It doesn’t get hotter than that

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

It’s weird how none of these pundits can’t see the obvious. But they are too obsessed with hot takes and saying the man who will shatter the pl season scoring record in a season being bad for his team. It doesn’t get hotter than that

The scoring record is worth nothing compared to a PL title.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Why is this on Haaland though?

Going from Zinchenko, Dias, Laporte and Cancelo last season to Ake, Lewis, Walker and Akanji and they are conceding more goals? Shouldn’t be a surprise or on Haaland. Pep is washed.
Been reading the posts on Blue moon and they are despondent and blame his bizarre teamsheet. Pep has not had the answers this year and if you listen to his comments I don’t think he believes in this team

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
How can the guy be the reason they losing when so many other players are having down years and he is going to score a league record anyway. The only striker Pep did well with who is true no9 was Lewandowski. They are team that doesn’t know how to properly utilize Haaland. And they are veteran team maybe you really can’t teach an old dog new tricks. They get a number of guys who have gotten very stale. I think they miss jesus almost as much as we do
Carragher wasn't saying that Haaland is the reason City are losing. He's just saying that there's a poor dynamic and actually said City maybe wasn't right for Haaland not vice versa. Souness said City aren't getting the best out of Haaland and there are issues with the whole squad atm. Let's hope we can take full advantage of that. Its a nice discussion for the pundits to have and takes the spotlight off us for a bit. Thank you Carra.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
But that's not what was said. Carea said City was bad for Haaland atm and Souness said City weren't getting the best out of him and laid the blame on the wide players and midfield. I'm happy if Carra is misunderstood and the talk gets to City but there was no hot take.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Not too worried about United. They have been on a decent run, but doesn't feel like they will sustain that until the end of the season.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

But that's not what was said. Carea said City was bad for Haaland atm and Souness said City weren't getting the best out of him and laid the blame on the wide players and midfield. I'm happy if Carra is misunderstood and the talk gets to City but there was no hot take.
But he has never scored at this rate, so how can they not get the best of him? They are using him perfectly imo.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
But he has never scored at this rate, so how can they not get the best of him? They are using him perfectly imo.
From the Sky discussion, there's a feeling that he can be even better. That he's the best version of himself atm doesn't mean that he's at his actual best. The suggestion was that balls over the top would give him a greater scoring opportunity or other players passing quicker. Today, 8 City players had the chance to score and he wasn't one of them. It might be an off day but in a crucial match, that's not playing to his strengths. He'd actually be better in a counter attacking team like Sp**s

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Leeds will regret not going for Dyche btw. Southampton too maybe. Leeds need to forget the Bielsa principles they were cool it got them up but he’s gone you gotta move on. Yank Lampard will take them down.
Everton's squad suits Dyche crazy amounts more than Leeds or Southampton sides though. I do think thats a big factor in how much success he will have there. I feel like Dyche taking over Leeds' team for example could actually potentially cause an adverse effect due to the short time frame he would have to save the season.

I was thinking during the game that if Dyche gets some time at Everton then he can build potentially the biggest ****house team of the 21st century.

Already have Pickford, Tarkowski, Coady, Mykolenko, Onana, Gueye, Doucoure, DCL and McNeil. These are all players optimised for ****house football. You add a few finishing touches to that and I see them actually getting close to Europe in a year or 2 if the supporters + players buy into Dyche ball.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
By the way I forgot to mention it yesterday, but being a prick aside, how bad is Maupay at football? Seriously. Dyche regretted bringing him on for sure.

He was actually alright for a bit at Brighton but he is just not up to scratch for the PL. Unless he just rots away in reserves, he's going to be playing in the Championship or for a mid table Ligue1 side very soon.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Honestly don't care if they somehow scrap into top 4 either, I'd rather have them there than chelsea or the saudis, we know top 4 is the best they'll ever be able to do in the league anyway but don't want newcastle or chelsea to have the champions league pull for signing new players.
My ideal top 4 is

Us, City, Newcastle and Sp**s.

United being in there would be spicer though. That’s a proper rivalry, used to be anyway.

Top Bottom