• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Conte truly drained the life out of those players... they were a different force today.

Those were Conte’s tactics buddy. We’ve seen them against us as well.

He does very well against teams who want the ball, because he wants space. Add a co-ordinated press to that and you have danger, just like Dyche creates danger.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Us winning the league is going to put them and the other fans into such a spin.

Their heads are going to explode, when talking points like "more than one game a week", "most spend in Europe since Arteta arrived", dont work anymore.

It will be even worse if we hit 90+ points, because then "Liverpool, Chelsea, City, United, Newcastle, Sp**s are all in transition" also dont compute anymore. How does hitting City and Liverpool levels of the last 5 years make sense if only 6 teams are in transition?

And then imagine if we hit 100 points, or beat the league record. Can you imagine the excuses then? :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@Riou why is he so upset?

He's trying to get Sp**s' fans riled up, as he knows this just makes his tinpot club look awful and is lashing out where he can.

Sp**s fans will be annoyed we are winning the league as we are rivals, but we have always been the most successful team of the 2...so all in all us winning our 14th league championship won't really affect them much, as they are used to being 2nd fiddle to us...they can still make Champions League qualification, that's all they should have been worried about yesterday.

It's nothing oil backed clubs like Chelsea used to be (and City are now) that us winning the league makes look like mugs...2 teams who were closer to bankruptcy than success, before they basically started to cheat...they know deep down their success is hallow and they can never truly be what we are, and it burns them on the inside.

Love seeing the little midget so clearly rattled these days :drool:

Riou

He's trying to get Sp**s' fans riled up, as he knows this just makes his tinpot club look awful and is lashing out where he can.

Sp**s fans will be annoyed we are winning the league as we are rivals, but we have always been the most successful team of the 2...so all in all us winning our 14th league championship won't really affect them much, as they are used to being 2nd fiddle to us...they can still make Champions League qualification, that's all they should have been worried about yesterday.

It's nothing oil backed clubs like Chelsea used to be (and City are now) that us winning the league makes look like mugs...2 teams who were closer to bankruptcy than success, before they basically started to cheat...they know deep down their success is hallow and they can never truly be what we are, and it burns them on the inside.

Love seeing the little midget so clearly rattled these days :drool:

All this being said though @A__G and even though I am grateful for his winner yesterday...

...the agenda is still cooking beautifully ;)

Riou

Also I have spent the last two seasons complaining about how Romero never gets sent off, then I need Sp**s to get a result one time in that period...of course that's when he gets his first red.

**** 😅

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Also I have spent the last two seasons complaining about how Romero never gets sent off, then I need Sp**s to get a result one time in that period...of course that's when he gets his first red.

**** 😅
That second yellow was a joke. I hate what Grealish did. He was past him and just left his leg there looking to be touched. He does this a lot where he gets more joy of getting the foul than going on

Riou

That second yellow was a joke. I hate what Grealish did. He was past him and just left his leg there looking to be touched. He does this a lot where he gets more joy of getting the foul than going on

Meanwhile Romero clatters one of our players while on a yellow the other week and doesn't even get a warning, ****ing refs.

VancouverCanuck

Us winning the league is going to put them and the other fans into such a spin.

Their heads are going to explode, when talking points like "more than one game a week", "most spend in Europe since Arteta arrived", dont work anymore.

It will be even worse if we hit 90+ points, because then "Liverpool, Chelsea, City, United, Newcastle, Sp**s are all in transition" also dont compute anymore. How does hitting City and Liverpool levels of the last 5 years make sense if only 6 teams are in transition?

And then imagine if we hit 100 points, or beat the league record. Can you imagine the excuses then? :lol:
Too soon my friend. Too soon. :lol:

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Lloris is bvm that gets rated for reasons beyond me. Probably because he plays for France.

Forster is a bvm.

I don't think it'll affect their season much tbh.

Top Bottom