• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manchester City’s Financial Doping

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Crazy to me, I really thought the average city fan knew that they were kind of mocking FFP and have been for years. It's like an open secret that they're sponsored by businesses with ties to their owners and so on...
Yep. Surely they noticed that most of their sponsors are closely tied to or simply owned by their owners and wider families :lol:

My only question is whether the PL can revisit allegations previously tried by UEFA - i can’t see how the same issues can be argued Again (though I appreciate many are still fresh).

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
They're right about Chelsea tho, but what a bunch of d ickheads :lol:

How can they think they aren't the super evil bad guys here and are the ones getting picked on?

I guess Hitler and his Nazi lads probably thought like this too, ffs!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
What did we do to catch strays??????????

🤔🤔🤔

Arteta is definitely the one leaking this ****, we all know he would...City fans probably know that too.

If Arteta ever leaves us and goes back to manage City, he probably has enough dirt to put both Stan and Edu in jail knowing him 😅

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Why would I chicken out when you don't even know what the case entails? You're saying it's not a freaking online rag but assume the UK government would let a privat company like the PL judge whether there's been tax fraud :clown:

Not in the business of making bets with homeless destitute crackheads either, even when I know I win they don't have anything I want from them.
Lol. Yeah so homeless lol. I own a big house mate posted the photos. You want me to take you photos now of my 4 room suite in Medellin. I read the charging document it isnt a slap on the wrist whitewash. Who said pl sends people to jail this is an organizational review? But if tax crimes are found which is highly likely the accountants for sure going to jail in a separate governmental proceeding.

Give me that sweet moniker @jones this is not a fine and go home document. Otherwise i think you

🍗 🐔 🐔

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Where did you find tax fraud and financial fraud :lol: that would be a case for actual courts not the PL. They've been charged with failing to give accurate information about the club's financial position.

That stuff is long known to anyone who read the Football Leaks, there's even a document showing that Mancini used to get an extra secret salary per month. Ridiculous enough that they only act now more than a decade later, who knows why exactly this has happened but if they were serious about it they could've long done a lot about it.
Secret salary suggests potential tax evasion.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

The sweet, sweet irony that the FA will levy a fine on City which they will pay with freshly laundered money.. What a farce.. :lol: :lol:

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
They're right about Chelsea tho, but what a bunch of d ickheads :lol:
At least Chelsea have a legitimate fanbase, like it or not. I've seen Chelsea fans before they had Russian money. I never saw a City fan until 2009.

Not to say City don't have fans, I'm sure they do, but are they globally more lauded like Man United, Arsenal, Liverpool and even Sp**s? Not a chance.

Farzad Stoned

Arteta is definitely the one leaking this ****, we all know he would...City fans probably know that too.

If Arteta ever leaves us and goes back to manage City, he probably has enough dirt to put both Stan and Edu in jail knowing him 😅
No the press has already named whistleblower it is not Arteta

Farzad Stoned

Haaland going to look to bounce along with Pep and number of players.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Ajax LB Jorrel Hato remains the club’s top defensive target [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom