• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manchester City’s Financial Doping

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

According to Bluemoon we are the ringleaders of ''The hateful eight'' :lol:

Also somehow they're blaming Wenger.

And this info was released today to coincide with the anniversary of the Munich air disaster, so that's evidence Man Utd are pulling the strings too.

They're a bunch of conspiracy theorist lunatics.
I cant wait to abuse these cnuts at the carpet next Wednesday.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
How funny would it be if it was decided next week that city were out of the prem and forfeit the remainder of all their games. Coz we’re the only side still to play them twice. Oh the conspiracy theorists would go absolutely WILD.

Would never happen of course but still, one can dream…

Buhry

Established Member

imo now that this is out in the open the punishment has to be severe, otherwise it sets the precedent that doing stuff like this is quite ok and only get minor consequences.
Because before when no one had been charged FFP was looming in the background as a bit of an unknown threat, but if this passes with no consequence then no one will give a **** about ffp in the future. Basically it will just be the go ahead for anyone who wants to keep cooking the books.

Preacher

Always Crying
So so happy, more than you believe. Happy new lawsuit.

Nobody in the world cares about City. The most plastic club ever created. They should get relegated, nobody will missed them after Pep, Haaland and others will join new clubs.

Pulp

Big opportunity to set precedent here with a transfer ban and points deduction. Not assuming anything of course, but I have a feeling we will see a harsher ruling than expected here

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
City is not getting points deducted.

The PL doesn't have the balls. They'll get a smallish transfer ban or something. Maybe a fine.

At most if the PL/FA finds a spine for a team not named Arsenal, they'll do something to city next season.
It's pretty serious allegations over a prolonged period - the PL can't be made to look weak. I think it's the independent body that would be responsible for the penalty? If found guilty of all charges, they might not receive the harshest penalty, which is relegation (which they deserve) but I wouldn't be that surprised, but you would believe there has to be a transfer ban and points deduction at minimum. Have no idea about the time frame of the independent enquiry, but I can imagine it might not affect the PL this year.

db10_therza

Trusted ⭐

Arteta definitely a snitch. Should've known from that I am the Solution interview this man is the Premier League's own Charleston White telling on everyone 🐀

Nah. Guy is a career psychopath. Snitching is career suiii-cide. Doesn’t add up. He would become a pariah among football clubs if it got out.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Anyway, its probably going to accelerate an independent regulator being implemented for the PL.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Arteta definitely a snitch. Should've known from that I am the Solution interview this man is the Premier League's own Charleston White telling on everyone 🐀
Not a Charleston White reference. 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

db10_therza

Trusted ⭐

Maybe - how do we know that's the case apart from their statement, which I wouldn't believe.

I thought that was directly from the PL. Was mentioned in all the news reports, not that they’re 100% trustworthy of course but there is no evidence to suggest otherwise.

Jovi

How funny would it be if it was decided next week that city were out of the prem and forfeit the remainder of all their games. Coz we’re the only side still to play them twice. Oh the conspiracy theorists would go absolutely WILD.

Would never happen of course but still, one can dream…
And the last team knocked out by Man city in cup competitions would instead take their place:lol:

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom