• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not sure what the reason they keep insisting in it. CL could do with some fixes but 80 teams? Wtf don perez?

Also why do English club even care the pl is a super league unlimited amount of money oil states owners what more you need?

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Not sure what the reason they keep insisting in it. CL could do with some fixes but 80 teams? Wtf don perez?

Also why do English club even care the pl is a super league unlimited amount of money oil states owners what more you need?

Not sure any english clubs are involved. The fans response last time probably scared them. And the financial power of the Premier League is one of the arguments used by Perez and his friends this time.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Ahhh, hello old friend...

vUyeKq.gif

...has it really been two years already, where does the time go these days.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not sure any english clubs are involved. The fans response last time probably scared them. And the financial power of the Premier League is one of the arguments used by Perez and his friends this time.
English club shouldn't even involve they extremely rich i can understand other league big teams want more money because we seeing milan can't compete with Bournemouth financially still this not right the solution is to allow rich investors invest in thier league.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Barca, Madrid and Juve want to dilute the strength of the PL, so I can see the top 7, and possibly PSG staying away again.

Should be interesting to see how this develops though.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

English club shouldn't even involve they extremely rich i can understand other league big teams want more money because we seeing milan can't compete with Bournemouth financially still this not right the solution is to allow rich investors invest in thier league.

They do allow rich investors.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Just a ploy by elite clubs who're throwing their toys out of the pram because they no longer have the ability to purchase any player they choose & lament the uncompetitive nature of their leagues.

The irony is that their aviricious nature led to the degredation of quality in those leagues by them taking unequal cuts in broadcasting rights.

They can f*ck off with their petulant whinging.

Riou

The money in England is ridiculous, so I can see why other leagues are trying to do something about it.

Think I seen Bournemouth outbidding AC Milan for a player in January, that's ****ing mad 😅

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

:lol: looks like some caricature you'd find in the Stürmer.

It's a miracle he managed to find a moment to tweet in between advocating for PSG to be put on trial for denying Real from getting Mbappe & demonizing the PL :lol:

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
I welcome the ESL btw. It's beyond awful and would probably destroy football but there are some pros too:

- rich people panicking and fighting each other always a good watch
- trash clubs like Bournemouth and Forest disappear in lower league mediocrity where they belong
- would probably end my whittled down interest in football totally, more free time on weekends

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

You can delay only for so long, this is the inevitable next step. We saw the big 6 were all willing last time until the collapse, once it's restructured into something that suites more it'll happen. When there's a will there's a way.

Riou

I can see myself kinda drifting away from football too, tbh.

The disgusting amount of money in England, plus the amount of oil money owners, it just doesn't quite feel the same as it did before.

Back in the day the Spanish and Italian leagues were at the same level as the English one, everything just felt more balanced and enjoyable...even joke leagues today like the Scottish one, Rangers and Celtic were much stronger back then too instead of being filled with English Championship level players now.

Can see this happening in some form eventually.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
You can delay only for so long, this is the inevitable next step. We saw the big 6 were all willing last time until the collapse, once it's restructured into something that suites more it'll happen. When there's a will there's a way.

Question I would ask is.

Why bring Barca, Madrid, Juve into the mix when you are streets ahead of them when it comes to PL financing? The top 6/7 are already part of its own super league if you think about it.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Why would english clubs join this again? PL is basically a super league in itself and the fans went crazy in 2021.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom