• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Jesus: "Goals are not my strong point"

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

fs he's finished on AM

2-E4-F57-CF-7993-44-C0-A1-B6-473-B77-DE3008.jpg

😓

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I don't know how similar the injuries were so it's a very inexact comparison(not to mention the disparity in ages affecting potential recovery time) but Zlatan posted himself back on grass something like a month to 6 weeks ago and he just returned to full training in the last couple of days so I would be surprised to see Jesus in any meaningful game before mid to late March.
It's documented that Zlatan is a the closer to a wolverine mutant with super regen powers. Scientist did make a research about his awesome rehab and they concluded he is not normal at all and started to study his genes to find new genetics advance. So you can't compare his times with anyone in the world.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
It's documented that Zlatan is a the closer to a wolverine mutant with super regen powers. Scientist did make a research about his awesome rehab and they concluded he is not normal at all and started to study his genes to find new genetics advance. So you can't compare his times with anyone in the world.
I would never have believe you spend your time on A-M, Zlatan. I'm a big fan.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I don't know how similar the injuries were so it's a very inexact comparison(not to mention the disparity in ages affecting potential recovery time) but Zlatan posted himself back on grass something like a month to 6 weeks ago and he just returned to full training in the last couple of days so I would be surprised to see Jesus in any meaningful game before mid to late March.
Last reports were that he is coming back in late March, not sure why AM members get wet seeing his updates and expecting him to be here in 2 weeks

Gn1212

Last reports were that he is coming back in late March, not sure why AM members get wet seeing his updates and expecting him to be here in 2 weeks
The club never provided a timeframe on it. Only thing we have so far is Jesus telling Khabib at the Man Utd game that he'll be back in 4-5 weeks.

Gn1212

Zlatan is 50 years old and has had multiple knee issues over the years so I wouldn't use that as reference. 😅

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

That's Jorginho Trossard and Jesus now, all Arteta signings too. Since he took over Holding also went from bald no nonsense defender to non-playing Hair & Shoulders advertisement staff.

Might win the league but at what cost?

The Saliba video surfaced online too during his reign with his teammates tugging his junk 😭

Said it right at the start of the season that we need Xhaka with the armband on lifting the PL trophy come the end of the season. The real captain of this squad.

xhaka.jpg

My captain.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Least he finally had a shave...

...was looking like an extra from The Last Of Us with that scruffy beard.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Zlatan is 50 years old and has had multiple knee issues over the years so I wouldn't use that as reference. 😅
So you couldn't read the first sentence where I said it was an inexact comparison? 😬

Riou

I heard that he had left his GF or something? is this the new one or same one?
Wondering the same thing lol

Comments are saying that's this old girlfriend, so I guess they are back together.

This is the main thing though...

"He likes them thick" ...MY striker!!!

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
To be fair, Eddie is a good back up, but he's not a leading man. He's a classic poacher, we shouldn't expect him to be able to build up play.
Nothing against Eddie here, I've said the moment we lost Jesus our title chase was over, but experts here were sure Eddie = Jesus.

Can't blame anyone, was unlucky to lose our key player and Eddie did his best which isn't enough

Riou

Feel our title challenge rests on him coming back sooner rather than later.

Our attack is too young without him, they are feeling the pressure which you would expect (Trossard needs to start too now, for that reason)

Top Bottom