• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2022/23

Do you believe we can win the Premier League?

• Total voters

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Convinced Neville is saying stuff like..."City's tinkering is why Arsenal will win the league" ...just to purposely troll us a little.

Arsenal fans should just ignore him, tbh...I hated the little **** growing up, definitely don't need his approval for us to win the league.
Hes just a wind up merchant who says things just to get a reaction.

Nevilles biggest hatred and rivalry in his career was against Arsenal. It wasn't Liverpool. It wasn't City. So it's obvious why he would have that chip on his shoulder about us.

Some rivalries are just rivalries because of location. His rivalry with Arsenal was much more than that. It was emotional. And that will always mean more than a stupid club 20 mins up the road.

Hes a dickhead and, just like Keegan said, I hope we win the title and celebrate in front of him Keown v Ruud style.

I know for sure I will probably lose a few friends if we manage to win the league as they will be getting daily reminders for the 365 days we are champions 🤞🤞

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The legendary Jay Jay Okocha

sam-allardyce-allardyce.gif

Uncle Good-Advice

Few months back I posted how we are prone to occasional bad scoring spells but then we usually go back to our best again. Historically end of January and beginning of February are our toughest time of the season. I missed this before which have cost me 95 minutes of watching us suffer on Saturday and few hundred quid I should have won after betting on us losing points. Let's take a look:

22/23

21/22
(after that next game was 10th of February)

20/21

19/20

18/19

In last 5 seasons on first weekend of February we lost points in 4 out of 4. Ironically our last win was 5-1 against Everton but we still sandwiched this win between losses to Swansea and Tottenham.

Since 2013 we lost at least one game in first two gameweeks in February 9 times out of 10 (only in 2016 we drew against Southampton at home). But we also ALWAYS won in at least one of those two gameweeks and it's been like that since 2000.

So it's 3 points in the bag this weekend.

Riou

Also the Sp**s fans in that debate is hilarious, keeps bringing up Arsenal choking last season.

Yeah, as them getting 4th last season really made the difference this season 🤣

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Also the Sp**s fans in that debate is hilarious, keeps bringing up Arsenal choking last season.

Yeah, as them getting 4th last season really made the difference this season 🤣

Its interesting how they complain about injuries being the reason for their form. But us, who suffered injuries last season at the crucial time... choked.

It comes back to the same thing over and over, football fans are biased to the point where they cant even see it anymore.

Riou

Its interesting how they complain about injuries being the reason for their form. But us, who suffered injuries last season at the crucial time... choked.

It comes back to the same thing over and over, football fans are biased to the point where they cant even see it anymore.

Neville... "Jamie said Fulham were gonna get relegated"

Carragher... "Gary said Zinchenko wasn't a leader"

Like two five year olds, ffs 😅

SA Gunner

@Riou

To be fair to Gary, he did praise us, calling our football electric and not a clone of City's ball. Thought that was a nice and fair from him. You can listen to that bit around 37:30 onwards.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
It's clear now why Arteta really wanted 2 big signings to improve on the first team. We can see why after the Newcastle draw, our players look stale.

Instead we got 2 signings which on paper ain't bad but are just improvements on backups, not on first team

SA Gunner

Let rivals and pundits get giddy, its probably their last chance to do so.

We have problems yes, our creativity in tight areas suffers but as we saw with our goal today, we are still able to poke holes in deep blocks and attack the space effectively. The return of Jesus, Smith Rowe, Nelson, gives us more creativity in those tight spaces, and breathes new life into Martinelli and Eddie. So we'll be back.

Where we need to work is on dead ball situations. Both goals conceded in the last two league games are not good enough.

Top Bottom