• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
FqI_PqLXsAIv-bH

@ExtjExhtts

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Important to laugh at them now while we can. They’ve bought a bunch of really talented young players, it’s a mess now but give it some time and they’ll inevitably be really good. Maybe that’s with Potter or someone else but they’ll be a force sooner or later.

The best hope is that not qualifying for Europe means they can’t afford to buy the CF and DM that they actually need. But I wouldn’t be surprised if they found a way around that too.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
Important to laugh at them now while we can. They’ve bought a bunch of really talented young players, it’s a mess now but give it some time and they’ll inevitably be really good. Maybe that’s with Potter or someone else but they’ll be a force sooner or later.

The best hope is that not qualifying for Europe means they can’t afford to buy the CF and DM that they actually need. But I wouldn’t be surprised if they found a way around that too.

It depends how many of those players flop or are just average though. Enzo Fernandes for example is getting dribbled past 3 times per game. Is that tactics or the limitations of the player?

Also Koulibaly and Sterling aren't young players, they brought for the here and now

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Something Andy Naylor would say. Can't blame Brighton tho Chelsea just got everything they worked hard for

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
This story just dropped shortly after the last one, something’s happening at Chelsea

It was the 3-0 reverse at Leeds United last August that set Thomas Tuchel on course for the Chelsea exit and another defeat to the Yorkshire club would likely put Graham Potter on a similar path.

Tuchel managed four more games after the Leeds loss but having not taken kindly to his team selection and tactics being questioned, the German’s fate was pretty much sealed in the days after Chelsea returned from Elland Road.

It is questionable whether or not Chelsea could allow Potter to manage even one more game, against Borussia Dortmund at Stamford Bridge in the Champions League on Tuesday, were Leeds to complete a league double on Saturday. Given the prevailing feeling about him among the majority of fans, it would almost seem cruel.

A defeat or even a failure to win would make it difficult for co-controlling owners Todd Boehly and Behdad Eghbali to see through their plan of giving Potter the rest of the season and ideally next season too before making a judgement on him.

Potter did not look past the Leeds game or look for excuses on Friday, but he has not been helped by the fact that he will be without Thiago Silva and Mason Mount, while Reece James is rated as a doubt.

“My position is that I need to focus on the next game,” said Potter. “Whatever the discussions are, that’s not for me. There is support [from the owners] and I’ve spoken to them, but I’m not going to hide behind that because the results have not been good enough.”

Boehly and Eghbali are due to be at Stamford Bridge for the Leeds and Dortmund games, which puts extra pressure on Potter to deliver something that would suggest their faith is anything but blind at this stage.

Two wins would keep the season alive and at least afford Potter more time to show that he can put up a fight to save his job and prove wrong the growing number of doubters.

Tuchel’s only regret at leaving Chelsea was that he had unfinished business in the league, having won the Champions League, the World Club Cup and reached the finals of the EFL and FA Cups.

One suspects that, if Saturday becomes the beginning of the end, Potter will have more than one regret about his time in charge – the biggest of which might be leaving Brighton to take the job in the first place, although he still publicly insists he was handed a wonderful opportunity.

Potter had previously turned down the opportunity to manage Tottenham over concerns about the running of the club’s football operation and yet he agreed to become the first managerial appointment of the Boehly-Eghbali era, where everybody is learning on the job.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
It isn’t Potter’s fault i told everyone he should resign after last window. His reputation being destroyed because he defended and gave cover to an American idiot. I have had the same experience in life;when you coddle, succor, and give cover to American idiots the first instinct of these parasites who can only survive because of foreigners; is to blame the foreigner for their own disastrous and irrational mistakes and obvious lazy incompetence. Boehly is the quintessential American, and Potter his foreign scapegoat. Lesson in life all American idiots should be shunned and told they are stupid, trash constantly; they need a dose of reality in life to tell them they are vermin and parasites to make up for 25 years of Fox Nazi news and their awful parents telling them being white and American makes you better than everyone else. Potter coddled American trash now his bright career is in shambles

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom