• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 22/23: Gameweek 27 (Mar 11/12 & 15)

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
confused patrick vieira GIF by NYCFC

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Palace have been looking rather ordinary as of late. Not sure they'll do much.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
"He comes from Senegal, to play for Arsenal..."

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
hmm seem we the only have the difficult game of weekend for the usual top 6, because i can't see Manutd drop points at home against southampton i hope Vieira give us nice gift but his team been in bad form.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Palace generally you'd expect them to frustrate city but on current form can't expect much. At least zaha is back

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Saints away form is better than home. Genuienly expect them to get something at utd

Mohamed7

City had the whole week to rest (apparently two days off) and prepare for this match. Not much hope in this. :(

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
City had the whole week to rest (apparently two days off) and prepare for this match. Not much hope in this. :(
They had 8 days to get ready for Sp**s away and lost.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

hmm seem we the only have the difficult game of weekend for the usual top 6, because i can't see Manutd drop points at home against southampton i hope Vieira give us nice gift but his team been in bad form.

AM told me Fulham should be easy. And i will remember that.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Excellent time for some De Zerbi ball at 3pm.

Another chance to see Mitoma, Caicedo, MacAllister and Andy Naylor cooking.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Palace are going to bend over. Vieira isn't playing, Eze or Edouard. Wtf is Ayew going to do? Game will be done after 15 mins.

UkrArsenal

Dango Ouattara looks quite good. Only 21 years. If Bournemouth is relegated, he will probably move to another EPL team.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom