• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ethan Nwaneri: Se Queda

DuBB

It is what it is.

This Arsenal train is good enough and young enough to where him staying or going honestly doesn't bother me.

Our academy churns out prospects at a rate that some not panning out and even one or two leaving doesn't mean much in the long run.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

If you pick Chelsea now you clearly don’t have the mentality to back yourself to make it as a pro. I get it, he could break his legs tomorrow, at least he’s financially independent. But you are looking at Eddie, Saka, ESR, Nelson, about to win the league with Arsenal for the first time since before you were born. And its not like Arsenal won’t offer him a nice paycheck that would be a good parachute for him.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
This is a loss we can eat if it comes to it but I'm less confident now that we will keep him and honestly not as bothered. He's a player and a half, will definitely be top class but seems like his heads already turned. I can't imagine his progression will be as smooth as it would be here but still.

We keep Lewis-Skelly at least, he's the unicorn. Opens up room for likes of Copley, Heaven and Akolbire.

razörist

This is a loss we can eat if it comes to it but I'm less confident now that we will keep him and honestly not as bothered. He's a player and a half, will definitely be top class but seems like his heads already turned. I can't imagine his progression will be as smooth as it would be here but still.

We keep Lewis-Skelly at least, he's the unicorn. Opens up room for likes of Copley, Heaven and Akolbire.
What makes lewis a unicorn?

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Lol bit embarrassing to give a 15 year old a debut and then he goes off somewhere else. Is it just me or do these kids have big heads these days? What’s the material difference playing for the Chelsea or City academy compared to Arsenal? I think they’re just big headed and want moves to act like they’re superstars already.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
What makes lewis a unicorn?
He's a perfect midfielder who can play as a 6 and an 8 perfectly, even a 10 at a push. Dribbling, passing, tackling, everything else. They've even tried him at LB and he was basically exactly the same. He's the best prospect of them all at the moment IMHO.

I would argue Lewis played better lately, princess Nwaneri already thinking about money like his boyfriend Omari
Steady mate, he is still a child. Most likely who's advising him, hearing its his dad that wants him to leave coz he supports one of the teams in for him. Dunno how true that is but still.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Lol bit embarrassing to give a 15 year old a debut and then he goes off somewhere else. Is it just me or do these kids have big heads these days? What’s the material difference playing for the Chelsea or City academy compared to Arsenal? I think they’re just big headed and want moves to act like they’re superstars already.

It won't be the kids, it will likely be the agents.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Whatever happens I hope the people helping him make his decision are focused on his long term future rather than just the immediate money.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I'm not too fuzzed about Nwaneri. You would think he wants to stay as he joined Arsenal when nine years old.

It's similar to Hutchinson, although Nwaneri is the bigger talent. Don't care that much if a player can't see how Arsenal has great path for youth players, and if they don't love Arsenal enough to stay.

They would be the first players not to renew next time either. The attitude is there. I want players who want Arsenal.

razörist

He's a perfect midfielder who can play as a 6 and an 8 perfectly, even a 10 at a push. Dribbling, passing, tackling, everything else. They've even tried him at LB and he was basically exactly the same. He's the best prospect of them all at the moment IMHO.

Steady mate, he is still a child. Most likely who's advising him, hearing its his dad that wants him to leave coz he supports one of the teams in for him. Dunno how true that is but still.
Xhaka position?

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Sounds like greed & agents .

Tbh some of the money being offered to unproven young footballers now is obscene

It's a strange one though say he doesn't kick on?

In a few years he could end up lower league or even out of the game like so many before him?

So if you look at it that way maybe it's best to take big bucks now?

But imho if he is serious about developing as a footballer he is better off staying.

kid is talented. But also overrated. You would think he is generational talent. But it’s not like he is leagues above when he plays u18 football

He is 15 years old and actually is league above most already at u18. Big loss.

But we have talented players! Cozier-Duberry amd Lewis-Skelly. Its not all doom and gloom.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Which is fine if they're sound. Anelka's brother and Kane's brother are the type of relatives that hinder.

Very true.

Though at least Anelka won 2 English Doubles, a Champions League and a Euros...Harry will be switching sports soon to try and get his hands on some silverware.

Hang on...

harry-kane-has-gone-to-extreme-lengths-to-finally-win.jpg

Top Bottom