• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Mohamed7

I actually had them 7th/8th for the season. Fortunately, they have a new Rashford playing for a new contract. There’s no way he was this consistent not even 10 consecutive matches. Clearly squeezing £300K/W before returning to his usual self.

Never expected anything from Sancho and Antony this season. Still buffles me why they paid that much specially for the later. Completely robbed.

This was my prediction with my United mates:

1. City
2. Liverpool
3/4 Sp**s/Arsenal (not sure who finishes ahead)
5. Chelsea
6. Newcastle
7/8 WHU Man United

I really thought Richalison would click with Kane and Son and abuse counter on teams. Son completely off this season. Not sure what happened to him. Shocking how they are even fourth. They should really be where Chelsea is at if it wasn’t for Kane.

Didn’t expect Liverpool to fall off after the season they had.

Expected Chelsea to struggle due new owners buying the players with little to no involvement of the manager but not this badly. They shockingly sacked Tuchel prematurely.

Kudos to ETH for proving me wrong. Overachieved considering their lack of “team”despite a lot of quality players in the line up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom