• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Round of 16 2nd Legs (March 7/8 & 14/15)

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Honestly from how he’s been playing it’s hard to imagine Fabinho was only the 4th oldest midfielder today. Guy looks completely finished. Has Roger Milla laughing at him ffs

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Need pep to go all the way up ntill the final and then lose it
I want him to win it and the FA cup in emotional tough wins then get expelled from league next year. UEFA and FA will only be shamed even to a minimum of action. Otherwise they will take money and not even feign ethical behavior. The black eye has to shock the public

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Real Madrid aren’t even anything special this year. Both Liverpool and Tottenham have been an utter disgrace in the CL this season.

Just here to make up the numbers smh

Farzad Stoned

Pep can’t stop commenting on us, i think we in his dome. Even commenting on us when he is talking about CL football. I don’t think Arteta is going to bail you out of jail mate when Interpol raid your house.

Farzad Stoned

Real Madrid aren’t even anything special this year. Both Liverpool and Tottenham have been an utter disgrace in the CL this season.

Just here to make up the numbers smh
Other than Vinny and Benz a very ordinary side. I like their two young midfielders Camavingga is sick. But as far as Madrid goes, an ordinary Madrid side

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Disgusted by that Liverpool effort.

TBH, Champions League has been going through some low quality years recently. This and when Chelsea won it are some bottom of the barrel stuff.

Top Bottom