• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss UEL R16 2nd Leg: Arsenal 1 (3) v 1 (5) Sporting CP (2) | Thursday, March 16 | KO: 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

@A_G

31160018025_4434182e88_b.jpg

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Sporting are really good at disrupting our passing rhythm. Need players to tuck in a bit more. Nelson and Martinelli very wide at the moment.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Vieira doesn't seem like a high volume player like Ødegaard. Maybe a confidence thing but doesn't get in the ball enough for me so far

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Tomiyasu is worse than me when it comes to injuries.

Should just call it quits like me.

Rattata

Not sure what’s happened to Tomiyasu this season. Looks slow both physically and mentally.

Almost clumsy which you could never associate with him last season. Maybe it’s all the injuries
He slipped on the ground. Nothing clumsy just unlucky.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Can see us going out here, team don’t look up for it and can tell Tomis injury has had a psychological effect on the team.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

That'd have been some goal by Sporting. Really poor start by us. Sporting cutting the passes into the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I often relive those 49 undefeated matches. I do believe in signs to a certain extent, and as I was born in 1949, I sometimes tell myself it was our destiny to lose the 50th. Those 49 matches are etched within me and within each player: it is something fundamental, a triumph born out of passion.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom