• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: Dogged and Determined

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

disappointed the wire GIF

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Knowing the season he's had it hurt seeing him miss. Rather we had just lost it in 90 mins instead of that, but Saka has shown these disappointments can make you better,

Nah f*ck that.

I’ll take my apology in writing please AM.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Thought he was poor today. Like I said before, his drop in form had little to do Nketiah and everything on him. He played with Trossard and Jesus today and was still frustrating.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Thought he was poor today. Like I said before, his drop in form had little to do Nketiah and everything on him. He played with Trossard and Jesus today and was still frustrating.

You guys do remember how the only goal we scored today came about? And remember how many times he bailed out our defence with a tackle to stop dangerous counters?

He did fine ffs. Jesus and Trossard literally did no better. In fact I’d say they were both worse. Saka didn’t do much after coming on. But hey, agenda mania etc etc. Lets all indulge @Rex Bezos wild fantasies and shovel on Martinelli.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
You guys do remember how the only goal we scored today came about? And remember how many times he bailed out our defence with a tackle to stop dangerous counters?

He did fine ffs. Jesus and Trossard literally did no better. In fact I’d say they were both worse. Saka didn’t do much after coming on. But hey, agenda mania etc etc. Lets all indulge @Rex Bezos wild fantasies and shovel on Martinelli.
But I rate Martinelli. I have defended Martinelli in the transfer chat when people were saying Mudryk > Martinelli. I’m critical of Martinelli because there’s a narrative brewing that his poor form was down to Eddie. Which simply wasn’t true. Martinelli is scoring more goals but his overall play has regressed since the World Cup.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
But I rate Martinelli. I have defended Martinelli in the transfer chat when people were saying Mudryk > Martinelli. I’m critical of Martinelli because there’s a narrative brewing that his poor form was down to Eddie. Which simply wasn’t true. Martinelli is scoring more goals but his overall play has regressed since the World Cup.

Fair. Misunderstood your point. His form seemed to be coming back in the league though since he’s been playing with trossard. Just seemed like he couldn’t get it up for today. Like most of the team tbh.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Nah f*ck that.

I’ll take my apology in writing please AM.

I'm actually cool with Martinelli sh*tting the bed given his age and experience. Great season in my book particularly domestically.

When I see some of the unwashed who regularly lambasted certain players past and present do their "aww" routine with him I will probably switch sides though.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Still don't think we've really figured out how to utilise him best. Really think he'd be best as a narrow wing forward but too often he's far out in the wing

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Gave his all but poor pen, everyone can miss though...

rashford-marcus-rashford.gif

...some at least force the keeper to actually save the ****ing ball though, so head up Gabby!

Buhry

Established Member

Thought he played a decent game, I didn't want him to take a penalty though, was hoping for someone more experienced like Xhaka or Partey. His set piece deliveries usually aren't very good so was sceptical.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Come on can't criticize him for pen miss. Our only goal came from his action as well.

Everyone's favorite replacement for him trossard had a disaster btw.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
Decent game, big effort. I think he lost a burst of pace compared to early of the season though, he needs to be more agressive in the 1vs1 situations, try more, been hesitating a lot lately. Horrible PK. But PK is always a PK.

But again, he is always in my team, a warrior and a decisive player when he can roam.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom