• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss UEL R16 2nd Leg: Arsenal 1 (3) v 1 (5) Sporting CP (2) | Thursday, March 16 | KO: 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

@A_G

31160018025_4434182e88_b.jpg

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
People underestimate the Holding tax. He’s a championship player that can’t defend or pass, and we can’t play out basic game with him in the side.

Palace is a 50/50 is he plays.
I was writing that stuff 2-3 years ago when he paired with Luiz, we couldn't control the ball as they were just giving it away with long passes :lol:

Jasinho

The thought of Holding starting for us in the PL if Saliba is injured honestly gives me goosebumps, and not the good kind.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
If you're really sitting here wanking off a tournament that Unai Emery has walked multiple times when it hinders our ability to win the hardest league title in the sport then I don't know what to tell you. The Emirates was built to win the CL and the League, not a Thursday night competition with fodder and underachievers.
Not wanking off anything. Disappointed that the team I love lost the chance of winning silverware.

Which is what football is about.

Maybe the Europa League is below you. Maybe the FA Cup too. But it isn't below Arsenal.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
People saw the performances of Vieira, Holding, Jorginho, Tomi's 7 minutes in heaven and still think we have the squad to do Thursday, Sunday smh

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Hardly anyone remembers Europa League wins unless you're Sevilla. Jose won it with United, nobody even mentions it.
So that means it's OK to lose to an inferior side?

Chelsea, United, Atletico Madrid have all won it in recent years.

And as for Jose winning it and no one mentioning it. You are mentioning it.....

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I was writing that stuff 2-3 years ago when he paired with Luiz, we couldn't control the ball as they were just giving it away with long passes :lol:

Horrendous player. He gets praise for that cup final when he stood up to Costa but in reality got roasted all game lmao

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
2nd and a EL final/win = Great season.

2nd = Meh.

I get what you are saying, but its not a given that 1 game a week changes much. If we show up, we'll win, if we don't, we won't.
Having only 1 game a week and being better able to play the first choice XI every weekend is a big help against a team like City with more depth. We've already lost a Europa league final and there was nothing great about that season. The only function this tournament has is to get you back into the CL if you bottle top 4. That won't be an issue this season so it's useless. People talk about a lack of European pedigree, what club our size do you see bragging about winning the f*cking Europa League?

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Guys just have a good smoke or drink and forget about today. Not worth the hassle...
We have bigger things to focus on!
This!

Think the way we play against decent European teams, we would get knocked out sooner or later, so it's better to end it and focus on the PL.

I was expecting more and though we have a side that can compete in Europe, but I was wrong again so fck it

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Not wanking off anything. Disappointed that the team I love lost the chance of winning silverware.

Which is what football is about.

Maybe the Europa League is below you. Maybe the FA Cup too. But it isn't below Arsenal.
Look at Mikel's lineups for these matches and reconsider. :lol:

Morning_woody

Sevilla FC won this tournament 3 years in a row and no one can't remember that sh*t. That's how ridiculous this competition is.
Seriously, how many of you remember which club won Europa League 10 years ago without using Google?
I could care less about Europa League, i only regret that we spent 120 + minutes on this crap.
In my terms, this is like when you get turned down by a 150 kg 1/10 unit who thinks you are in to her just because you are polite and greet her with "good morning" every day. **** off. We move, let's focus on that 10/10 Tinder girl and smash Palace on Sunday.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
So that means it's OK to lose to an inferior side?

Chelsea, United, Atletico Madrid have all won it in recent years.

And as for Jose winning it and no one mentioning it. You are mentioning it.....
If it helps us win our first league title in 19 years, then you're damn right it is.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Guys just have a good smoke or drink and forget about today. Not worth the hassle...
We have bigger things to focus on!

Ramsdale will cost us again. The Saliba x Gabriel partnership at the back has been papering over the cracks.

The Fulham game and other blunders over our past games have been there for all to see.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Calm down Brexit on the Tracks, Saliba will be fine after the international break

Funny...... I thought we had a game on Sunday before the break.

Can't believe how much you love the EL btw. It's like you salivating over a 3/10. Would expect it from Gdeep ( if she were a whale also) but not you.

You need to raise your standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, June 4

Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow could be acquired for little over €10m [The Athletic]

Other clubs believe Arsenal are in position to sign Benjamin Šeško [The Athletic]

Arsenal are not expected to pursue their interest in Bruno Guimaraes due to his £100m asking price [The Athletic]

Martin Zubimendi and Joao Neves are under consideration as potential signings in midfield [The Athletic]

Arsenal want £30m to sell Emile Smith Rowe, with several Premier League clubs interested [TBR Football]

Arsenal & AC Milan have approached & probed the environment of Girona winger Viktor Tsygankov (26), who has a €30m release clause [Diarioas]

Latest posts

Top Bottom