• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss UEL R16 2nd Leg: Arsenal 1 (3) v 1 (5) Sporting CP (2) | Thursday, March 16 | KO: 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

@A_G

31160018025_4434182e88_b.jpg

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
If the disappointment doesn't rub off on sunday's game, then fine by me. Move on to the next one and go 100% for the Premier League title.

... nah can't hide the fact I'm really disappointed with this one.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Always on the edge of my seat whenever the ball is played into him which isn’t a good sign.

Have praised him when he’s played well but I always feel there’s a mistake in him.
When I said that he could be upgraded on in his thread people were acting like I slapped Sir David Attenborough.

Batman

Sometimes I wonder if our nonchalant attitude towards cup competitions rubs off on the team too. Sporting were at their best, we weren’t, and now we’re out.
Sporting are 15 points behind the leaders domestically with this as the biggest prize on offer to them. We are 5 points ahead of the deepest, most talented team in the world with a 19 year drought looking like it could end. Totally different perspectives of this tournament.

IrishGooner93

IF Saliba is okay, and we bounce back fine mentally and physically to beat Palace then its probably a blessing in disguise.
Going forward next season and beyond though, we're gonna have to learn how to perform better in Europe . Our squad could improve in areas but even city and pool have played same team bar a couple changes midweek in Europe and then league on weekends. It can, does and should be doable at this level. Feel Arteta too is yet to grasp the European game as well. He was also out thought by sportings manager over the two legs.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
If we can’t beat Palace without Saliba, just liquidate the club imo
Didn't Palace actually play pretty well against Brighton? Atleast in the first half. Think away from home they'll be a lot better. They are also battling relegation. Plus our defence has been sh*te at home. Will be a tough game

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
When you're in a legit title race, you're not going to be as up for a tin pot trophy even if it subconscious.

It wasn't a lack of effort, the spark just wasn't there tonight. If we were playing in the CL tonight, it wouldn't have been like that.

The players know deep down what the priority is even if half the fanbase don't.

I'm sure Arteta will give them a rocket tomorrow and they'll come out with a point to prove against Palace even if there are a few tired legs.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

When I said that he could be upgraded on in his thread people were acting like I slapped Sir David Attenborough.

People are calling for backups but we need a starter in goal.

Raya would be an interesting option ngl.

Batman

IF Saliba is okay, and we bounce back fine mentally and physically to beat Palace then its probably a blessing in disguise.
Going forward next season and beyond though, we're gonna have to learn how to perform better in Europe . Our squad could improve in areas but even city and pool have played same team bar a couple changes midweek in Europe and then league on weekends. It can, does and should be doable at this level. Feel Arteta too is yet to grasp the European game as well. He was also out thought by sportings manager over the two legs.
Sporting played well but the first match saw Kiwi, Turner and Zinchenko gift them 2 goals. Today saw Ramsdale out of position and punished. It wasn't down to Arteta so much as individual errors and all of them seem to be playing with the league at the forefront of their minds which should be the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, June 4

Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow could be acquired for little over €10m [The Athletic]

Other clubs believe Arsenal are in position to sign Benjamin Šeško [The Athletic]

Arsenal are not expected to pursue their interest in Bruno Guimaraes due to his £100m asking price [The Athletic]

Martin Zubimendi and Joao Neves are under consideration as potential signings in midfield [The Athletic]

Arsenal want £30m to sell Emile Smith Rowe, with several Premier League clubs interested [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Top Bottom