• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Champions League QF Draw

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Good opportunity for our man from Montpellier to lift yet another trophy

arsenals-olivier-giroud-celebrates-with-the-trophy-after-his-side-J89KHF.jpg

Bloodbather

Established Member

I’ve been impressed with Benfica but as long as Napoli have their main players fit then they’re beating them over two legs imo.
I agree, just pointing out that an Italian team in the Final is not guaranteed. You'd need four teams for that.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Napoli are proven they too good against milan or inter. But if they meet benfica in semifinal will be exciting tie

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
For baldy pep im sorry but he isn't beating both real Madrid and bayern they not Leipzig or Dortmund haaland won't find it easy. Likely another CL failure for 1B squad

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

City getting Bayern is great for us, because they have to go all out in that one or they'll be punished by a threatening Bayern side.

An Italian side likely to get to the CL final is great (not discounting Benfica who still have a curse to break)

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Real knock out both Bayern and City anyways.

For me Real Vs Napoli most likely final

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Proper European giants Bayern ready to knock out a 2nd oil club

Top Bottom